the night is lovely as a rose
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
You deserve the smack. And you take it with a wide and goofy grin, grabbing her hand after it makes impact (with your good arm, because she is a gem like that) and pulling her close. There's a pounding of your pulse that you can feel in your toes, but it's a good pounding, like the feeling of just having cliff-jumped into the ocean. It's something she's good at making you feel, something you haven't felt in a long time.

Your head tilts down to hers as she rests upon your shoulder, lips immediately finding her hairline, pressing soft kisses to her forehead as your eyes flutter and the pounding only intensifies in strength. "I love you too, Vervain," you whisper against her, your kisses trailing down her forehead, over the bridge of her nose. Each one is punctuated by another declaration - "I love you," - and before you know it you're at her lips, her cheek cupped in your hand.

For a moment you pull back, far enough that you can look down into those blue eyes and wonder what the fuck you did to deserve them looking at you. And then with a surprising tenderness you move to take her lips, instilling all your adoration and desire in the intimate action. You love her. You're in love. You've fallen in love with a witch from the woods, and somehow she loves you back.

You're not sure if you're blessed or cursed, and you don't care either way.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vai would really like to offer a response, but Zeph doesn't really give her the opportunity, and the witch is left smiling like an idiot as his lips land upon hers. Her I love you too is lost in the breath she's trying to catch, her hands sliding up to rest against his chest, to feel the nervous fluttering of his heart. And damn if he hasn't got her knees doing a good impression of jelly right now, Vai gazing back up at him in turn and offering an uncharacteristically coy grin.

Then they're kissing again, her arms looping around his neck as she slips into his lap without a thought or care for the food or the firepit or much else besides. There's warming up to do, and the blush on her cheeks won't do nearly as much as their shared body heat. All in all, a perfect date. Well played, Zeph.

~FIN

vervain
I am always on your side