what have I done
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

"Hm?" Isla blinked, not quite understanding his meaning until he mentioned Frey's fickle nature, and she shook her head quickly. "No, not at all," she said, her voice warm with the memory of the Voice if not the agony of what had taken place (along with all of its grotesque implications). "No, the Voice was... kind. Understanding, like a parent. Almost exactly like a parent, in fact. She explained everything that was happening as it was going on, and I felt... calm."

Until she was left alone again - then the panic had seized her. But either way - the goddess she'd met hadn't been like Frey one bit. As Remi rose to his feet and offered her a chair, or the floor with a lion-pillow, the choice was easy. Isla grinned, stepping back and motioning to the ground for him. "Choose your most comfortable spot, sir," she said.

ISLA
Hush now, I'm here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

Remi raised a brow. That certainly hadn't been the describe he had been expecting. Then again he hadn't been expecting much, but a maternal sort of deity? Nodding without a good sense of understanding, the alchemist shrugged gently. It wasn't the sort of experience he'd likely be able to understand and so he didn't bother to try.

"Well that would be by the fire." He replied with a grin. Stretching one final time, Remi teetered forward as if he was about to go into a plank pose from a standing position. As he did though, his body contorted and his massive paws gently hit the floor instead. With another wide yawn—this one revealing rows of sharp teeth and a tongue far more rough than sandpaper—the large feline flopped onto the ground, his amber eyes looking up at Isla expectantly.

REMI
What have I become? My sweetest friend—Everyone I know goes away in the end
If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself. I would find a way
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

"Of course, by the fire. How foolish of me." As Isla glanced towards the flames she felt an odd, instinctive sort of horror, and it was something she had to swallow down to stop herself from shuddering or recoiling. Shaking it away internally and figuring that she was just very tired and mildly traumatised, she instead turned her attention to Remi as he dropped to the ground... as a lion.

Pure delight flashed across Isla's face as she watched the tawny feline pad over to the fire, and she even let out a quiet laugh as he levelled her with a golden gaze. "Well, I consider myself told." She winked at him, glancing around a final time before padding over to settle down against the lion, her fingers absently working through the fluffy mane. She was asleep in moments, surprising nobody.

{END THREAD}

ISLA
Hush now, I'm here