Happily, I'm unfazed here, too
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
"And remind me of the Heavens you do, every day." Bastien smiled back to her. He'd never thought he might find a wife as fond of cheesy romantic banter as he was and with Rexanna he revelled in it, a grin on his face any time they exchanged their fun words of affection.

As she gasped, clearly shocked but delighted at the gift he had uncovered and given to her he smiled, proud of what he had to show her. "Just like the angel you are." Bastien said softly before spinning experimentally, letting the city below go blurry for a moment to enjoy the simple pleasure of being weightless among the clouds, something that felt amazing no matter what lay below.

Perhaps they would just float together for a while in the air, before settling back down for the rest of the tour. It would certainly be a treat, though Bastien was sure he could be content anywhere with Rexanna laid against his chest. "Thank you, my dear. It's an honour to treat you."

{FIN}
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN