on a clear day you can see forever
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun found himself smiling even as he felt himself flinching from every shadow he passed. Although he knew the path to the shrine well, he got lost more than a few times as his still slightly addled mind lost track of what he was doing. Zhanshi had to tug the potter along, biting down on his pants' leg and pulling.

Finally though, they arrived at the shrine in the Woodland. When they did, the Ascended bowed his head and cleared his throat. "The Voice. I wanted to thank you for curing me. You don't know how much I appreciate it. You."

Hesitating, he added, "And though it's selfish of me to ask you for something after everything you just did, I did have a request, if that's alright." He studied the ground beneath his feet where his landshark circled.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
grey skies are gonna clear up
"Don't you ever stop talking?"

A small light coalesces in front of Amun. Despite its utter lack of features it manages to look irritated, buzzing slightly like an angry bee. "Talk talk talk talktalktalktalktalktalk. You should learn to be economical with your words, or they might stop making sense entirely."

The little light brightens, and then suddenly zips forward, right into Amun's forehead. It emerges utterly unscathed out the back of his head, and at first it will seem like nothing happened.

Until he tries to use his words, and finds them rather scrambled.

Uh oh, Amun has been cursed! For the next two OOC weeks Any words Amun uses will be backwards! This extends to speaking, writing, or any other use of language skills.
put on a happy face
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
As the light appeared, Amun's lips parted. Before he could respond, though, the glow coursed through him. He blinked and rubbed his head. "Tahw eht kcuf?" Frowning, he repeated, " Eht kcuf?" Raising his hands to his mouth, he went slack jawed.

Rubbing his throat, he initiated a scan. It didn't feel like something was wrong, but clearly something was. "Ho uoy evah tog ot eb gniddik em," he snarled. Shaking his head, he glared at the shrine. Hesitating for one last moment, he turned on his heel. Zhanshi bit at the shrine as well before following the potter. As he walked away, he kept rubbing at his throat, even coughed to try and get it to work properly.

-FIN
amun

Coding base by Sky!