hold me like we're dying from the liquor that we drank
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
A soda, a term that somewhat rings a bell to Sunjata. It isn’t until he says fizzy juice that something clicks, and he realizes after a long while that his head has been bobbing for quite some time. So he nips it, as soon as Nate’s offense is taken, a bark of a laugh leaving Sunjata as his eyes focus on the man snuggled up against him. “You look cute when you look upset. That’s what you look like to me.” He taunts back, an innocent grin spreading across Sunjata’s face as Nate goes into the science behind which pasta he’d bleed.

It only proves to have him snickering along with it, low hums of laughter lighting his feverish mood. No shadows here, just the iridescent sheen on Nate’s face, along his skin, paired with the dark of smoke that clings. “Capellini.” He murmurs, trying to speak of the term with an accent much closer to Nate’s than his own. It’s easier in a sense, but it still feels wrong falling from his tongue.

There’s a raise of his brow at the mention of never wearing a bow tie, some sort of surprise at trying to imagine it. But again, their worlds were different. Sunjata’s had been encased in silk and velvet with hidden daggers versus the streets. And so he hums his thoughts, quietly, to a tune only he can hear – until it cuts off abruptly with Nate’s comment, eyes meeting a single blue. “Nothing, huh?” He questions, though amusement is clear along his face. “That’s for after, is it not?” A playful wink shot Nate’s direction before his head is tilting in, a slight nuzzle given to Nate. “Be as fancy or as not fancy as you like. I'm gonna be fancy.” A brief pause, lips pressing against Nate's briefly before he pulls away again. "Then you'll have to take it all off." A smug smirk crosses his face.
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Never before in his life has Nate been described as cute. It shocks him out of his upset, for a moment, his one eye blown wide and his mouth gaping open. An almost shy grin creeps over his face as he leans in, pressing a kiss to Sunjata’s cheek on the way to his ear. ”Don’t try and flatter your way out of this Sunny.” As soon as his whisper is shared, Nate draws back again, his rant continuing.

The indignant procession is halted again though, by Sunjata miming the word capellini, Nate unable to maintain his composure. ”Capelliiiniii!” Every sound is leaned into until it nearly breaks, the most overwrought faux Italian accent he’s ever managed leaving Nate. ”It’sa bella... uh, wait fuck I know this, um... bella lingua, si? Giddy giggles leave him now as well, everything taking on a sheen of hilarity.

”Nothing nothing.” Nate confirms, a sing song challenge in his voice. Whether or not it was supposed to come after didn’t matter though, not really. ”I can be naked the whole time, it’s fine. The people want to see me Sunny.” His head is thrown back, though his eye doesn’t roll, as much as it would fit. No, the blue gaze is still focused on Sunjata, considering his words. Fancy would be, well... fancy. And it would be nicer if they matched. And ooooh, ”That’s a very... very very very good point.” Pulling his arms suddenly, Nate rises, and looks down at the other man. ”I’ll be fancy too. Fancy as fuck.”

It’s almost surreal, talking about getting married, thinking about what he’s going to wear. This isn’t where he’d thought life would take him, was never where he’d pictured himself. A hazy blue eye rakes up and down his fiancé’s body, and then Nate drops down again, pressing a kiss under Sunjata’s ear. ”I’m so lucky to have you.” Another kiss, lingering longer this time. ”We should practice though. The taking it off part.”
the last ones here on earth
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
Oh but I flatter my way out very well.” Or so he thinks, anyway. It’s broken up only by the way Nate continues on, extending the vowels into the sounds of a dramatic accent he doesn’t recall ever hearing before. It’s amusing, and  he can’t help but to chuckle quietly as Nate pauses, speaking a language he has no idea what any of the words mean. Is this what it was like when he spoke Korofi? The confusion it brought?

It only has him snickering more, quieting down with the singsong challenge Nate offers. And he can’t help but to sink down among the pillows, shifting in the bed ever so slightly to get more comfortable – unable to wipe the amused grin from bleeding across his face. “The people? Not just me?” He retorts, feigning some mock surprise, edging into that jealousy from before even if it’s feigned.

But he pauses again, forked tongue dancing along parched lips as Nate considers the idea of dressing up, of being fancy. Surprise crosses his face as Nate’s suddenly rising, his attention on his fiancé as his smirk grows a bit crooked. “Fancy as fuck it is.” He agrees with a decisive nod, head bobbing just enough that the horns that sprout there bounce against the headboard.

There’s a kiss that’s pressed under his ear, Nate’s favored spot – and Sunjata’s too – before the next kiss lingers on and Sunjata sighs happily and contently into it, arms slinking around Nate to tug at clothes. “I think we should.” And so the practice begins.

- FIN <3
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.