fire & kerosene
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i feel smal, but so are stars from a distance
"Yeah, I hadn't thought of it like that." You say, of Torchline being able to lose its wonder from overuse. Crinkling your nose as Sera describes the grounds as dingy, you can't help but agree. "When I was there, it was like...being back in time. But, almost as though no one cared? They just seem so...complacent with the way things are." Sure, once upon a time the whole world had been like that, but then you'd (as in Stormbreak) had moved on. You'd advanced. The Grounds were stuck in a bubble sure, but they had the heralds, and still they'd not made much of themselves.

"I...suppose." You reply slowly, brow furrowing. "Do you really think everyone is just...letting them wander around?" You can safely say that 100% of those infected in Stormbreak are under medical supervision. True, it's only Finn, but were there more, you and Falke would have made sure that they were properly taken care of. "I can't imagine someone that sick just being allowed to do what they please." What was wrong with the world?

But there's little time to think about it, because suddenly they're in the tunnel and well on their way to the blazing inferno that is the Climb, on the other side.

~FIN
(new thread in the climb?)