deep down the hollow
open! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
all the drinkin' and the druggin' and the black and the red
the achy skin and all the sweat in my bed
He listens to her story, kept hidden away as much as he can beneath the blanket, feeling the cooling swell of the cloth on his forehead. The idea of the blight again causes him to shudder slightly, to pull and draw in on himself, to keep himself closed off even further as he figures out the similarities and the differences between himself and the blight this time around.

At least, in this regard he’s more likely to shy away from everything than to attack. His blood isn’t stained an inky black. And it’s a fever rather than feeling alright and snapping as it suddenly overcomes him. This one is more constant, more normal, only that it had been weeks upon weeks with no end in sight. There’s a moment when he considers what she says, a similar thing that Sunjata’d thought happened when Phoebe had bit him during the blight, and he subconsciously reaches up to rub at the scar as if it might hold some answers.

But her story continues, and his lids droop more, hidden away beneath the blanket, until eventually – the apex of the story, when they’d tossed the sick into the spring…

He’d already fallen asleep.

- FIN <3
i think i'm losin' too much
but there's just never enough
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.