Training so just realize you have a curable curse
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Eyes widening at the list Wessex recounted, Loren started biting his lip again. "But how...I...we...how did it get inside all of them?" Moaning, he shook his head and rocked back and forth in his seat.

Shivering, he frowned. "I think Sam told me the Ascended could get sick though." He sighed. "What if it's not a god thing at all? Maybe it's outside the gods." Lifting his hands he rubbed his temples. "I don't remember either."

Staring at her, he felt his brow furrowing. Stretching out his hand, he held it palm up, hovering just in front of her. As he did, he nodded. "Ours. Yours and mine." With that, he held out his other hand as well. For her to take if she wanted.

THE FIREBRAND
Loren

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
It seems like a long time since she’s heard that word: Ours. It means something good, it has that non-feverish warm feeling building inside of her.

“We were there,” she mumbles as she takes his hand. “Into the fire and out again.” Literally for him, literally for all of them. “Out of Tanau and into hands,” she continues before looking at Loren with a curious expression. What’s behind it? Nothing sensible, surely. She hums to herself and then claps her hands together, standing up, in the universal let’s go sign.

She waits for him to do the same, and then sweeps them both out into the world.

{Fin}
WESSEX