heat seeker
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
She’s grabbed by Tobi, not like the Artificer is going to complain as she equally tries to hold the doctor in return. She’s overwhelmed too, breathless, flushed and pleased and excited about what’s occurred that she can’t help but to look back at the container briefly to ensure it doesn’t disappear.

And her gaze flickers back to Tobi, not letting go just yet, not until the doctor begins to remove herself. It’s reluctant, the way Sera begins to let go as well, and she wades a bit deeper into the pool to grab the container, feeling it’s weightlessness. It’s easy to pull to the edge, full of the water of the springs, and sets it on the ledge. “I think I’d like to try and build that springs off your clinic. I’d be there every day.” She flashes a wink toward the doctor, hands lingering on the edge of the pool as if she can’t quite bring herself to pull herself out of its embrace.
Seraphina
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
it does not bother me to say this isn't love
Though the waters are warm, still you notice keenly the lack of body heat against you as you untangle yourself from Sera so that she can grab the container. It all happened so quickly that you hardly even remember the feeling of her against you, the softness of her skin, where your curves did or didn't press against her. Suddenly, you very much wish you'd paid more attention.

But then, there had been a weird light touching you, and that was admittedly distracting.

"We should absolutely try." You agree, telling yourself it was more for the medical benefits than anything else. "Although...we need to figure out some way of crossing the tundra faster and more easily than we did. I do not want to make that trip any more than I have to."
October
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
There’s a moment once Sera’s gotten the container on the edge of the pool, out of reach of everything else, that she lingers. Turning in the water so her back is against the lava wall, she flashes Tobi a bright smile again. “Perhaps a cart and some horses?” Though it would prove difficult to get the horses through the tunnels, ensure the creatures don’t get hurt with heat stroke, and to bring the containers back to the Citadel where they might be able to hop between and grab the pieces with their compasses.

But that’s neither here nor there at the moment, with plenty of time to figure it out now that they have what they came for.

It’s also a saddening thought, that already this is closing to an end and she can still feel the way Tobi’s body had pressed against hers, their little detour not taking near long enough. So she flashes an innocent smile, if not flushed and perhaps a bit frustrated, not wanting to get out of the pools until the doctor did if only to prolong it.
Seraphina
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
it does not bother me to say this isn't love
"I'll leave it to you to figure out." You chuckle warmly as Sera turns. She is the Artificer after all, and if anyone is capable of actually making this work, it's certainly her. "Though...I do think you were right to call Frey. I wonder if they'd hear us out back home? And just...help with the task?" You glance over Sera's shoulder toward the container as if to suggest that on some level Frey's spirits seem amenable to the task, if nothing else.

Noticing how Sera lingered—how they both were lingering—you clear your throat, eyes darting down to the surface of the water. "I suppose...we should probably head back.." You murmur slowly as the tidal-pull of your obligations as a doctor begins to tug at your feet. In your minds-eye, you can see Finn, shivering with heat and madness in his bed. You want to stay here...but it goes against everything you believe in. You put others first, you always have.
October
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
She lingers in the waters, keeping the warmth on her bones for as long as she can. “I think trying to meet them at a shrine will be far easier.” She agrees, flashing an easy smile to that – plans already forming in her mind. First, she’d need the measurements of the room, and then they could all go from there. But first? They needed to leave, and as much as she’s reluctant to leave the pools and the company of Tobi, it has to be done.

Even if she notices the way they both linger. They both have jobs to do now, and she sighs quietly as she nods, replacing the sorrow at leaving this behind with a softer smile on her face. “The container feels as light as a feather. You go back with it all and I’ll meet you there soon.” She murmurs, thoughtfully. “I’ll let the guards know that we’ve left.” A decisive nod is given to this – especially seeing as she’d be returning with an egg from Halo, one I gotta fit into timelines somehow so we’re sticking with this.

Slipping out of the water, she rings out her hair, thankful that the heat of the climb begins to dry her clothes and body until she’s simply just damp, and the walk back to the tunnel should make for an easier means to put all her Halo clothes back on.

- FIN
Seraphina