some sunny day
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
The chaos of the water sharing "ceremony" was... well, overwhelming to say the least.

It only seemed to work on him and rather than being a time of learning or speaking with others, it was the opposite. People were hurt and were left more afraid than before. It was a lot to handle and Oliver didn't really have the time to process anything, far too concerned about making sure the Ascended were alright.

Now was a time that he wanted to address it, not to mention that Amalia was seemingly leaving for good. First Loren then Amalia? Damn...

Seeking her out was hard. For all he knew, she could be long gone by now, but he needed to find her. There were things he needed to say, questions that needed to be answered, and something he wanted to do. Time would only tell if he was granted that small opportunity to complete his wishes.

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver

Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
Amalia is relieved to see Oliver, as it saves her a trip. She'd intended to seek the blacksmith out as one of her last tasks before leaving, and so it is with a warm, tired smile that she greets him, their last awkward encounter feeling rather like it had been years before. Raising her hand up in a wave, she closes the last of the road between them before coming to a stop.

"Oliver. I'm glad I found you." Tilting her head towards a nearby stoop, Amalia takes a seat and waits to see if he will join. "I'm sorry... I meant to find you after the meeting, but I was busy." She stares at her hands, frowning slightly, worry lines deep in her expressive face. "I suppose you know I'll be leaving soon. I was hoping I could leave some of the water from Frey's Breath with you."
she was like the moon-
part of her was always hidden away
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
A smile spreads across his face and he moves to meet up with Amalia. He was even about to hug her but holds himself back. The two are hardly close enough for that and she seems absolutely exhausted. "I'm... really glad I found you too." Glad isn't even close to how he feels, but it'll do for now.

Waving his hand in the air, Oliver offers Amalia a shake of his head. "Hey, it's all good... I was a bit too disoriented myself... even now I'm still struggling to figure out everything I did while sick." The meeting was chaotic, to say the least, and Oliver didn't hold it against her for not immediately coming to see him.

And here comes the sad part. His smile melts away and he lets out a sigh. "Yes, of course, I can absolutely take the water. I'll make sure if anyone needs it to share it with them." But... there was more to say than just that. "Do you... know where you will be staying? I hope that I may be able to come by and visit you sometime... check-in and just update you on anything that's happened." Oliver's trust in people is draining and Amalia is one of the few he feels he can share his information with, should the time ever come.

There was far more he wanted to say but stopped for now. Biting down on his lip, Oliver waited for a response. It was best to take things slow and not bombard her with questions and theories.

Oliver

Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Amalia
Relief melts over her face as he accepts the task, a grateful nod given in exchange. "I'll be in Torchline for now. There are owls in the bakery that know how to find me, if you need to send a message." She smiles up at him, the expression tired and understanding, not quite meeting her eyes. "I'm sure I'll be back from time to time... and I'd like to know how things are going. Thank you."

A bare foot scuffs over the loose cobble as Amalia wonders what more to say. She's tired, and the weight of the changes she's making still haven't quite hit. Glancing around the shops and streets the girl can't help but exhale a sigh, bittersweet and sad. "It's strange to say goodbye," she confesses. "I've lived here all my life."
she was like the moon-
Blacksmith

Change author:
Owls? Perfect. It isn't very conventional, but Amalia is confident and so is Oliver. Torchline isn't hard to reach and he quite likes visiting. As much as he wants to be optimistic, problems will come and he knows that he has to be prepared for the worst. "It's no problem... I'll be sure to write you when I can, alright? Or even come by and visit if that's something you'd like... maybe have a cup of tea or something." Knowing now that Amalia wont think he's hitting on her, he feels comfortable saying something like that. Obviously it isn't romantic, although he does feel strong platonic feelings towards her.

Amalia seems to trail off and he lets out a soft sigh. "Yeah... but you can always visit, right? I know you Amalia... you're so strong and honestly? Torchline is so lucky to have you... you're amazing and wherever you go will be better with you around." Good thing he's gay because that sounds a lot like confessing his feelings towards her.

Oliver

Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:
Amalia
"That sounds lovely," Amalia replies with a smile, pushing a lock of gold hair back behind her ear. It is a pleasant thing, to have friends, and something she still feels slightly mystified by all these years gone by. "I'll be staying with Remi and Ronin... I'll let you know if that changes."

His stream of praise catches her by surprise, a blush creeping onto her face despite his assurances that it comes from an entirely aromatic place. "Um... I don't know about all that," Amalia chuckles bashfully, not looking at Oliver, her lips curled in a smile. "I've made more than my share of mistakes, especially recently, but... I try to keep going. It's the best we can do, right?" Shrugging the Shield trails off, expression fading to something more resolute.

Abruptly Amalia rises, bare feet landing squarely on the ground. "I need to go to the bakery and finish packing up. Walk with me?" she invites Oliver, glancing at the blacksmith with a smile.
she was like the moon-
Blacksmith

Change author:
It's a bit of a surprise to hear who she's staying with. His eyebrows raise and eyes widen slightly. "Oh? Really? Well, I'm glad you were able to stay there." Really. Remi and Ronin were both kind individuals and they'd surely make sure that Amalia was doing well mentally. She deserved to feel happy and Oliver knew that they'd help her achieve that.

A shake of his head and Oliver sighs. "Well... I cant convey how I'm thinking, but trust me when I say this: you are incredible Amalia, even if you cant see what I see... not to be all straight and lovey dovey." Ah yes, another joke that's clearly poking fun at how he's so bad at conveying his feelings to the point to where everything sounds like a declaration of love.

The offer earns a small on his face and Oliver offers her a nod. "Of course, maybe I could help you out too... or if you happen to have any cake, I may just have to take a slice." He offers her a grin and a wink, hoping its obvious he's joking. Of course, he would never say no to a slice of cake from Amalia's bakery.

FIN

Oliver