backlit
for Loren

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the stories i could tell
Loren Launceleyn had not come to her as instructed. But no matter. The Voice was not the sort to sit and wallow, lament, or otherwise preoccupy herself with waiting. So she simply called him to her; "Loren.."

Being so near the portal at the base of the Spire should mean that if the Launceleyn heeded her call, he'd arrive in a mere matter of minutes. And if he didn't? Well, she'd simply take that as her answer.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Of course Loren heard his name. For a long time he'd wrestled with whether or not to answer. Eventually, though, he showed up. There were dark circles under his eyes and he rubbed at them as he approached.

Coming to a stop before the Voice, he clasped his hands in front of her. Inclining his head, he cleared his throat. "You called?" Mouth suddenly dry, he swallowed. His palms were sweaty as well, and he resisted the urge to wipe them on his pants. Instead he just stood there, breathing evenly, meeting her gaze. He made sure his features were neutral, though he smiled a bit even if it didn't reach his eyes.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
the stories i could tell
Softly sat upon a pillar of electricity, the Voice inclines her head softly towards the Firebrand. "I did indeed." She acknowledges with a slight nod. "I had thought you were going to come see me a few days ago. When you didn't, I thought I'd just put an end to my curiosity." Like Loren, her smile doesn't reach her enigmatic stare. It isn't as cold or tired as perhaps his is, though.

"If you don't want to accept my offer Loren, you need only say so. There is no punishment for it." Pausing, she folds her hands together. "But to simply not come and see me as we'd agreed? It's a bit rude, wouldn't you say?"
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren's cheeks flushed as she spoke. "You're right, it's more than a bit rude. I'm sorry, I should've come to see you sooner. When we agreed to meet." Running a hand through his hair, he bowed his head, hoping she'd know the apology was genuine and that he hadn't intended any slight.

Nodding at her words he took a deep breath. "Thank you for the offer. I really do appreciate." Pausing, he sighed. "But...I will not be accepting it." He closed his eyes for a brief moment, feeling a shiver move down his spine. When he finally opened his eyes, he met her gaze squarely. Standing tall, he waited for her to respond.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
the stories i could tell
The Voice simply nods. If she has thoughts about Loren's choice, there is nothing on her features to suggest what they might be. "As you wish." She says with a nod, before disappearing in a shower of sparks and electricity.

~FIN