summer haze
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the darkstar
”No, I’m sorry too.” Exhaling hard, Ronin rubs at his eyes and offers a tired smile to his husband. ”It just suddenly seemed like it would be all on me, if there was a reason we couldn’t go. And... it’s been all on me all season. It’s been a long season,” he confesses, his fingers sliding through his hair to rub at the back of his neck now instead. ”I don’t think Ama would tell us to stay on her account. Besides, sometimes you just need to work it out alone, you know?”

Sunjata had been a joke, and he can see that now, rolling his shoulder in a shrug and letting his smile soften to something a little more boyish. ”Well, he and Nate will be having a party to celebrate accidentally getting hitched while they were both sick. I’d like to be here for it, but I don’t know when it’s going to be, so it shouldn’t stop us heading off. You don’t mind coming back to the beach for a night for a celebration, right?”
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the alchemist
Biting at the inside of his cheek to hear Ronin say so, his offered hand not taken, Remi stands and moves to the Star, wrapping his arms around the other man's waist to draw him near. "You're right. You're absolutely right." Pressing a kiss to the side of Ronin's neck, tight with tension, and then working his way up to nuzzle his cheek against the huntsman's, Remi hums a note of utter contentment. "It doesn't matter. I don't need to try and outrun any of this. Not when we're together. It doesn't matter what happens." Pulling back slightly to offer his husband an apologetic gaze, he raises his eyebrows slightly to hear of the accidental wedding.

"I mean..is it accidental when you're already planning on doing it?" He wonders with a crooked smile, leaning in to gently kiss the Star's lips. "Perhaps we could try and figure out a way to keep in contact with them while we're gone.." Once upon a time it was the sort of thing Remi could just...create for them out of thin air. Now he'd have to be a good deal more creative.
i'm holding onto the pieces of my heart's debris
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
Rising to his feet to meet Remi, his arms wind around the other man to hold him close, still almost unable to believe that he’s here and real and not sick any more. ”Mm, I think it still does matter what happens. But whatever that might be, as long as it happens while we’re together, I don’t care,” he says, smiling against his lips and letting a hand run down the length of his spine. ”Is it really on purpose when you’re both delirious?” he counters with a chuckle.

It would be something, to be able to keep in contact with Sunjata and Nate from wherever they are, and Ronin busies himself trailing tiny kisses against Remi’s jawline as he thinks. ”It’s a shame you don’t still have those shell things,” he remarks. ”You remember? You could talk through them.”

Glancing out and across to the sea, the Star does smile suddenly. ”Actually,” he says, ”there is something I’d like to do before we go.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"Sure, sure." Remi chuckles softly, not caring one bit for the Star's corrections, much too fixated on the salty-sweet taste of his husband's skin to be bothered. Sighing adoringly into the feel of Ronin's hand down the length of his back—see? it was a blessing he had to remove his shirt, really—the Lullaby just chuckles. "I'm glad they're married. It's about time." Pausing, he frowns. "Did...we ever get them anything?" They'd talked about all sorts of things, mostly sexual gifts, but hadn't ever really landed on anything in particular.

'Mmm, I do. And paper as well...I know...at least, I think Phoebe has one of them..." It would likely be just as hard to track down both halves of the things he'd made before as it would be to just...ask Ludo to help him with something new.

"Oh?" Entirely entranced by the expression that stretches out across the Star's face, Remi leans back slightly, offering his husband a skeptical stare for his troubles. "Well go on then. Or is this one of those times I have to guess?"
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
”My thoughts exactly,” Ronin agrees, though at Remi’s question his brow furrows a little. ”Ah... we did, yes. Though as I say it, I realise it’s the sort of thing I might have spoken to you about first.” His hand leaves the tanned warmth of the alchemist’s skin, briefly, so he can show his husband the tan line where one of his rings is missing. ”Nate and Sunjata don’t get to hear each other, the way Attuned do. The same as you and I, before I could...” His eyebrows bounce up, indicating the antlers he’s only recently put away.

”I thought it would be a nice gift for them, to be able to have that kind of connection. I hope you don’t mind - I know you made that ring for me. I made Jata swear to take care of it.” His smile is bashful, like he’s been caught doing something he shouldn’t be.

Tugging Remi closer, Ronin kisses his curls and lets his fingertips trace the small of his back. ”The day you got sick, I was trying to surprise you with a honeymoon,” he explains. ”I had hired us a boat, and I’d told Sunjata that he could act as Governor for a week in your absence. We were going to sail around Torchline, just the two of us. Drinking, catching fish, playing cards, whatever you wanted. I know it’s not really the time or place for it now, with Mateo. But how about I take you on that date we talked about?”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Wondering what it was he might have said to make Ronin suddenly frown, the alchemist's eyes fall upon the Star's hands where, had it not been pointed out to him, he'd have still noticed immediately. Not because of the ring in general, but because of how well he'd come to know every inch of the huntsman. As Ronin begins to untangle the thing he's trying to say, Remi smiles widely at him, nodding his understanding.

'You've enough rings." Remi replies, reaching for the Star's hand that he might kiss the knuckle of the finger holding his wedding ring. "There's only one I'd be upset about you giving away. And even then...if you thought it was what needed to be done.." The alchemist shrugs. Things were just things. While it was true that he felt something about the gift, it wasn't a particularly strong something. Remi was sentimental if nothing else, but he'd never expect that to be a reason not to help out a friend. "I love you." And then, because he can, adds, Perhaps it should come with a disclaimer though, that rings thrown on this beach are not so easily found. Chuckling slightly at that, just another example of Ronin's selflessness, Remi smiles, letting the subject drop.

The fingers on his back make Remi's shoulders twist slightly to encourage the touches. However as Ronin explains, the alchemist ceases his squirming and instead melts into his husband's arms. "You didn't." He protests weakly, tears already making his green gaze glassy as he stares adoringly into Ronin's eyes. "I'm so sorry, that sounds amazing." Leaning forward to kiss the Star, the emotions he feels a tangle of guilt and bright joy, Remi shakes his head apologetically. " Gods and I probably just...threw up on the boat, or thought we were in the bath or something, didn't I?"

Remembering nothing of it at all, he wilts slightly. "I'm so sorry..what a sweet thing to do." The prospect of going on a proper date, the likes of which they'd never done before makes the alchemist beam and his dimples deepen. "There's nothing I'd like more in the world."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
Remi’s smile does everything to release the nervous tension in Ronin’s muscles, the Star melting into the feel of warm lips against his skin, and his husband will doubtlessly notice the way the ring on his finger skips a beat. ”I love you too,” he whispers, happy to drown in the way the sun kisses their cheeks, the way the hush of ocean waves fills their ears. ”I did forget to add that disclaimer, though. I’ll let him know, when I see him next.”

His arms twine further around the alchemist, lips pressing against Remi’s in a soft smile and a softer kiss. ”I did,” he assures him about their planned getaway, and he grins as he meets his eyes. ”Oh, love - we didn’t even make it to the boat. I was carrying us on my nimbus and you were quite enamoured with the word honeymoon. I knew something was off when you didn’t immediately try to jump me.”

Kissing him again, because Ronin can never really get enough of it, he hums his approval at Remi’s agreement. ”And I am sure that Vai and Ama won’t be able to get enough of Mateo, so he’ll be in the best hands. But if you do get worried, we can always go and check on him,” he promises.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"Honey..moon?" Remi repeats as if it might have the same effect on him now. It doesn't of course, leaving him feeling both confused and woefully apologetic for something he can't even begin to remember. "I'm so sorry." He chuckles, pressing his forehead against Ronin's shoulder and groaning for effect. The alchemist absolutely is sorry about ruining whatever romantic gesture Ronin had been aiming for, and he's more than happy to play the part of the contrite husband.

"That's true. They are trying to get their baby fix in while we're still around." Glancing over his shoulder to gaze at Mateo, still sleeping soundly, Remi turns a crooked smile back toward his husband. "And just went might this date be? So I can prepare of course."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
”Don’t you dare.” Ronin is grinning but there’s a note of panic in his voice to hear his husband sound so adorably confused - just as he had the day he’d gotten sick. Kissing Remi’s curls, his fingers slip around the other man’s hips so he can tug him closer, relishing the heat of his body in the (still pleasant) morning air. ”No need to apologise,” he assures him. ”This date will more than make up for it. Let’s call it our farewell to Torchline, yes?”

Glancing back at Mateo as well, the Star’s smile melts into something sweet enough to have light shining out of his form. ”Well,” he says, ”we’ve only just had breakfast. How does this evening sound? Gives you all day to prepare.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"I like the sound of that." Remi hums back, caught happily between devilish imaginings about what their date might entail and the sweet rush of romantic delight.

'Ohh...I don't know..I've all this laundry to do apparently.." Remi laments dramatically as if he really might be thinking about postponing the date for the sake of chores. Running a hand through his curls, still mulling it over, he ends up conceding with a lengthy sigh. "Tonight it is. I'll expect you...around 7?" That they live together and will obviously see each other the rest of the day doesn't stop the alchemist's heart from doing a loop in his chest at the thought of opening their front door to see Ronin standing on the stoop.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
”So do I,” Ronin murmurs, lips brushing over his husband’s unshaven cheek before he draws back, lest he end up getting carried away right then and there. Clearing his throat, he uses the distance as an excuse to go and very carefully scoop Mateo and his blanket up into his arms, not wanting the babe to overheat as the morning grows sunnier. ”Now, now, Cinderella. I think you can get the laundry done in time to go to the ball,” he quips, flashing a grin over his shoulder.

”Tonight around 7, then. I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” he says, swooping in for one final kiss before turning to saunter way back towards their house. They might split their time between there and the wagon for now, but he supposes he should check whether Vai is actually happy and available to babysit before these plans become concrete.

~FIN