can you read my mind?
Tobi <3
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
I like to shop.” Sera says, flashing an amused smile October’s way. After all, it was easy for her to do. Bargaining chips, her work making it easy to make those trades for items she may or may not ever wear. But they were often nice to look at, and she much preferred to have the item in her possession just on the off chance she ever had a reason to wear it. And then you dive into the ones based off of moods, what would look best that day, what worked with the weather, what worked well for work.

Well, if nobody comes screaming in pain calling for you, then I suppose you could stay all night.” It’s said easily, Sera moving already and not searching Tobi’s face as she grabs a cup to pour the tea into, first for herself and the next cup for Tobi, making it exactly the same as how she makes her own, hoping that Tobi doesn’t mind it being a little bit sweet.

Plopping down in the space of her couch with her cup held between her hands, she waits for Tobi to re-emerge, not wanting to rush any of it. However, as the doctor appears, the suit clinging to the curves of her and the low v-line, Sera can’t help the bright adoring smile that leaves her, the cup lowering ever so slightly. “Doctor Hart.” She begins with a breath. “I’m willing to bet money in Torchline they’d prefer to wear nothing.” She offers honestly, a quiet laugh leaving her. “You  look amazing. Don’t worry.” A little skin never hurt anybody, after all.

As for emergencies? She takes a sip from her tea. “You can’t go everywhere expecting there to be an emergency.” She says, wondering if the doctor did indeed do that. But she stands, setting her cup beside Tobi’s on the coffee table, moving to the coat closet to pull out a shawl adorned in midnight blue and sparkling gems. “But, if it helps.” She approaches, draping the cloth over the doctor’s shoulders, hiding much of her exposed skin.

And if her fingers linger just a small amount more, she won’t admit it.
Seraphina
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
October
a sunflor soul
with rock'n roll eyes
You...don't quite know how to take what Sera says, and so, like most would, you just offer tittery laughter in lieu of an actual reply. Your apartment is just a few floors down. There's no reason at all for you to stay the night.

Well, not a reason anyone has actually said yet. And perhaps no one will.

"You don't think it's too much?" You wonder, your hands slipping down to the cutouts at your hips as if you might somehow smooth your skin away. Glancing up sharply as Sera suggests that nudity is preferred in Torchline, you fold your arms across your chest and toss your head. "Well, that just isn't practical." You protest, though there is a bit of a blush on your cheeks as you say so.

"I'm just trying to be prepared! You'd be surprised how often someone cuts off a body part while they're gardening, or bites off the tip of their tongue. That one is more common than people think." You point out, all the while trying not to think about the fact that you're nearly naked in Sera's apartments. So it is that you give the Artificer a curious look as she comes toward you with a swatch of blue cloth, draping it across your shoulders. "You know, this does make me feel better."

The cloth? Or her hands?
curious thoughts
& a heart of surprise
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
I don’t think it’s too much.” Sera titters back, her grin growing wide at Tobi’s following protest. “And I’ll have you know that nobody said it had to be practical.” A playful wink is shot the Doctor’s way before she’s moving already – reaching and scrounging around her closet for some sort of fabric that could cover Tobi. And she listens, unable to keep the quiet breathy laughs from leaving her as she hears all the possibilities of things that could go wrong.

They have doctors and healers in Torchline, I’d imagine.” She offers with an easy shrug. “It’s a vacation, Tobi. You don’t have to be on guard all the time.” Is this a playful chiding? Or an attempt to try and get the doctor to relax? It’s hard to tell.

But she steps back, her hands ghosting by Tobi’s shoulders as she peers around the doctor to see just how it looked in the mirror at the end of the room. “I thought it might.” She says softly, an easy smile playing at her lips, though she doesn’t move away. “Here, sit, drink some tea, see how you feel in it. If you like it, it’s yours. Cloth included.” She reaches out for Tobi again, a hand lingering on the slight cut out of the doctor’s suit, fingertips brushing against the soft skin there as she tries to guide Tobi to the couch.
Seraphina