(se) can you find me in the night? (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun pulled the urn from the kiln. Setting it down to cool, he circled it, eying every inch of it. Eventually, he nodded and smiled. The urn was adorned with a woman rising above a sea of lightning, his latest rendition of the Voice.

Waiting for it to be safe to handle (which for him was much sooner than most given he couldn't feel the sting of the heat) he wrapped it carefully in a cloth. Closing his studio up, he stepped out into the night. From there, he made his way towards the shrine in the Woodland, Zhanshi in tow.

Entering into the forest, the potter headed straight towards the tree that hid the shrine. Arriving, he stood on his tiptoes to place his gift in the crook of two branches. When it was settled, he stepped back and bowed his head. Although he couldn't offer words of praise (at least and be understood), he hoped the care he put into his offering would make up for that.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Unsurprisingly, there was no response from the Voice or anyone else for that matter. Amun stayed there for another few breaths (not that he needed them). Then he reached out and patted the trunk of the tree. Not even trying to think it words, he just did what he could to convey his gratitude to the goddess that looked after him and his fellow Ascended.

Then he turned and left the tree and her shrine behind. He made his way swiftly through the night, the little landshark who'd adopted him following behind. The two of them would be back, but for now the potter had work to do.

-FIN
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN