Training the frost took up the eyes
Chulane <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
Another chance to stretch his wings in this form, in a place where he recalls too vivid memories of a dragon opposite of him, through the tunnels, into an icy den. He wonders what would happen if he tried to stride in there now, as one of them, whether he’d be able to find the bodies of his long lost friends and guildmates, wonders if it would be worth it among the rest of everything he has going on.

But something keeps him rooted, sat upon the tundra, tail swept around him, wings tight around him looking for all the world like a gargoyle as he peers off into the distance. He needs to figure out his help in curing this sickness. He needs to figure out what the fuck he and Nate are going to do when they get back home, and lastly, he needs to figure out a home for them to stay in that could simultaneously be used as a governor’s office.

And then there’s the subjects of councils. And it starts to get a bit overwhelming to the point that Sunjata swallows hard, tucks his wings in tighter, raises his head a bit higher, and shoves off that ever growing to-do list into the black abyss that is his mind, if only to focus on one thing at a time.

Right now it’s staring off into the distance of the tundra in a form that people sent off rumors here about. But that’s fine, all of it. Nobody had arrived with pitchforks yet.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
Dragons. Dragons. He'd not seen one, aside from the small companion that was bonded to the Wraith. But he'd heard plenty about them - it was what had taken Weaver, what had supposedly haunted the Fangs for generations. There was always going to be stories about dragons in the pubs of Halo, in the streets, tales that the old told the young to keep them in line, tales that those who'd been here long enough told newcomers of without a shred of irony or humour lining their tones.

He walked the Tundra, in the form most suited to it - the long legged, antlered form of an Alaskan moose, feeling more and more a part of the land with every stride. It was as if the shifts that made themselves known within him kept suggesting that he was where he was meant to be - like the gods or fate or whatever kept insisting it to him. He huffed, forever struggling to accept such things as 'gospel', though it was getting harder to deny as time went on.

It was like a shadow on the horizon at first. The Tundra changed constantly - storms and wind and sun shaped and changed the ice and snow perpetually, so different landmarks rising and falling was an inevitable result. But this was not a snowdrift, or even an exposed rockface or an ursur or… Dragon? the thought cascaded through his mind, and he was suddenly relieved that he had left Auni safe in the Citadel.

He pressed onwards anyway, towards the great beast, bellowing a great note - a greeting, a warning?

He wasn't even sure himself.
Take my darkest fears and play them
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Well, it certainly isn’t pitchforks and fire coming out to get him. The call distracts him, his heavy head turning to focus on the creature which had bellowed to him, steel gaze landing on a moose with bright blue eyes – something that registers some sort of familiarity with Sunjata. And while he doesn’t entirely understand what Chulane has said in his form, Sunjata can tell that it isn’t a threat.

His head lowers a bit, puffing out a breathy white cloud, steel gaze focusing on the moose. I’m not a threat. He rumbles by way of greeting, sending it down the attuned bond in the wonders of whether or not it’ll reach anything or anyone. He doesn’t imagine a wild moose would have this sort of reaction, and it’s the only thing that keeps him rooted where he is.

His wings shift, ruffling on his back, his head lifting to peer back across the snowy abyss.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
Not a threat, came the words, and the Chief felt relief wash over him. He'd heard stories of strong attuned obtaining shifts of great and powerful mythical beasts, hell, he'd seen his fair share - but he'd never seen a dragon before. So while the declaration led to some semblance of relief, he still did not let his guard down completely - nor did he stop his approach as he might've if faced with a true wild dragon.

Another thing that itched at his mind was the accent. 'Who are you?' he returned, approaching on strong limbs, tilting his antlered head in enquiry as he tried to rein in the hope that wanted to burst out across the bond. All the while, he also admired the form before him, uncaring at this moment if it was impolite to stare - how often did one get the chance to observe a dragon?

'I am Chulane, Chief of Agriculture here,' he offered, an attempt to bridge a gap in understanding, to coax more from this stranger who spoke in alluringly similar tones to himself.
Take my darkest fears and play them
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He’s content to stare out over the snowy abyss for however long it takes before the moose realizes he’s no threat. But it isn’t until the words wash through the Attuned bond that Sunjata’s armored head swings toward the moose – steel gaze narrowing and focusing on the stranger. He remains silent, the accent far too familiar for him to justify stating his name, just on the off chance he knows who the moose is.

Just on the off chance the moose knows who he is.

His nostrils flare for a brief moment, a flicker traveling through the membranes of his wings again. He only relaxes at the mention of the other man’s name. Chulane. A council member of Halo, it seemed. It makes him relax, a fraction that’s visible. Sunjata. He begins, halfway between sending ‘Arbiter of Torchline’ before realizing that he’s governor now. Governor of Torchline. There’s a slight tilt of his head as he regards the moose.

A few more heartbeats and there’s almost apprehension that slips toward the other man. Where are you from? You’re not a natural. Because if Chulane were, he would know. The accent would be familiar, and yet… And yet.
SUNJATA