Loren
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Loren,

I do not know what your involvement is with your cure any longer, as I’ve heard a few accounts.

If you are still involved however, I implore you to be careful. I know you don’t put a lot of stock in the Voice, and less in myself, but you are Sunjata’s friend, and I would be unable to live with myself if I did not pass on a warning and something came to pass.

Please take care pursuing your cure, and good luck.
Regards,
Nate
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

Nate,

I have very little involvement with the cure at this point. Although I visited Frey's Breath I couldn't find a lily, so I'm not sure how much  more I actually could do to help.

What, exactly, are you afraid of? What are you warning me about? Did you find out something about the cure in the Climb? I already received it from the Voice (whom I am more inclined to trust now, and I am sorry for not trusting her, and you, sooner), but I know there are those who refused it. If there is danger to them I would like to pass along whatever information you might have.

Unfortunately, if those who are still sick are not cured they will die, so unless the Voice is willing to redistribute the cure and the hold-outs can be convinced to take it from her, I'm not sure what other options we have at this point.
Yours Sincerely,
Loren
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Loren,

I’m sorry to have wasted your time then, I didn’t want to forgo informing those involved in pursuing this alternate cure however, and while I don’t remember much from the conversation we had, I do remember your fervent defence of it.

Not to make an already deranged sounding letter sound more deranged, but I recently received a new upgrade from the Voice that apparently gives me a certain amount of precognition. I didn’t receive much of an explanation, before a vision of the waterfall pool filled with blood once all ten flowers are placed.

I understand this is vague, just as I understand the sick will still need a cure. I am not suggesting the path you discovered be abandoned, I’m simply advising some caution as it’s pursued.
Regards,
Nate