A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"Mm, and yet I cannot stop myself from trying." Morgan rubbed her face and smiled, a humble laugh coming from her lips; they all had flaws, even the Warden of Halo, and hers was definitely the need to know and plan every moment of her life and those around her, so they might be safe and secure. It was fruitless, she knew that...but she still found herself planning, and suspected she always would.

She watched Deimos sketch, unawares that he had designed something similar before and nodding along to the design. As long as it protected her and could be lightweight as requested, she didn't mind too much what it looked like; Morgan had never been vain. "A pendant would be best, I think. And as long as it isn't a garish pink, I think any colour would be fine."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
A softened snort flared from him too – for he was much the same, and for all the plotting he’d ever done, most of the time, the hours, the moments, had been registered in calculations rendered simply out of the instant. Often monsters and their heathenous irreverence couldn’t be predicted, and despite knowing assemblages of people, of characters, of their usual quirks, some impulsivities couldn’t be understood until it was too late. Old habits died hard though, and he still prevailed in those similar armaments.

With the design and nuance accepted – a pendant – the juvenile angle of his smile warped and dimpled, eyes narrowing in obvious mischief. “A very gaudy green then.” Which they both knew he wouldn’t do – but the image was enough to rankle some sentiments of laughter.

And from there, with drinks and conversations finished, they could stake their amiability and head off in other directions, plans successfully in motion.

FIN
out for vengeance
DEIMOS