like tigers in the night, so stealthy
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
To be called wonderful by the Voice is not something Neron has ever thought he would hear, and he savours that little bit of praise and gives a solemn nod to her. Given that Wessex is leading the little operation, however, he reaches out to offer it towards the Wraith - or their goddess; whoever wishes to take possession of it for safekeeping.

"I sent my brother in search of mageglass when I was still Warden," he explains. "It's here, somewhere. Deep within the Fangs, but the Eirachi is also known to lay claim to the place. And her cultists."

And he's sure she will be thrilled that they are digging around in the mountains again, trying to get their hands on the mageglass to be found there.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“Then we have a good group,” Wessex says with confidence, looking at her brothers with a certain amount of pride and expectation. They’re all varying degrees of clever and enthusiastic, willing to show up and take risks, discuss aloud, and able to consider implications and consequences. She has faith that when they get to the mine, all will be relatively well and with teamwork, they can make it through.

However, when Neron offers her the mageglass, she shakes her head and defers it to the Voice. “Give it to the Voice. For safekeeping.” Something could still yet befall her, they could come under attack, or something else. With the Voice, though, the ingredient will be safe.

“So I imagine we’ll need some things to ensure we don’t get lost in these mines. Rope, something to mine the glass… something to sketch on, just in case. Something like dye or painted rocks to mark paths already taken.” She’s spitballing, trying to provide for every instance. These are just the ones off the top of her head, as she thinks maze and problem-solving as the subtext for complex.

“Shall we regroup tomorrow night?”
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the stories i could tell
The decision of who will keep the mageglass, the Voice leaves up to Wessex. Quickly the demigoddess offers it to her, and wordlessly the Voice nods, extending a hand to take it. Her fingers brush against Neron's, electricity sizzling through his receptors as a promise of yet more power to come.

"Indeed. Bring whatever you think might prove useful. Those mines have been..." The Voice's lips twist slightly as she considers her words. "...shielded from me, shall we say. I will be of no use to you there, nor do I know what has transpired inside of them since last I was there." She looks at those gathered, wondering whether these will be the final group to trek into the mines.

"Neron knows the way well to the entrance of the mines. From there, it is up to you.."

Post your KQ group in the Fangs when you're ready to begin!