Training store what you need
open!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
the devil you know is better than the ghost you don't
Noah smiled broadly as he shook the Warden's hand. "I've been training more and more lately." He commented in regards to her statement, straightening out his tunic shirt. "I'll continue to practice. I think it is more important now than ever." He hadn't meant to make the statement seem so ominous, and he laughed some. Noah did not think Halo was in danger of going to war anytime soon, but he still felt he needed to be prepared. "I wouldn't mind a rematch, if you'd ever have me." He wanted to see more of what Morgan could do, and wanted to show her more of what he could do. "For now, I'm headed up to the council hall. I'm expecting a few people to come see me today." He had been holding some office hours that were posted on his door each day. It gave him the opportunity to hear from the people, but it also gave him an opportunity to be out on the tundra. "I'll be seeing you." He finally said in salutations, grabbing his things and heading towards his office.

-FIN
so I sit and the scan the frequencies, watch the falling snow
Noah Olson