honey and the moon
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks, for never to return
"That's a very forward thing to say on a first date." Remi points out, a brow raised scoldingly in Ronin's direction. Even so, he returns the squeeze with a low hum of approval. They can keep up as many pretenses as they like, but that doesn't change the fact that they have been married long enough to know how the night will end. It's the journey that they're exploring together, but there's no question about the destination. Not unless things go horribly wrong, and even then..

"Oh?" Remi wonders, inviting the huntsman to elaborate. "I know I'd asked you when we first came here if you ever wanted to start up a guard again and you didn't, but...I saw the joy running the Monster Hunter's guild brought to you. Perhaps...something similar might help give you...more structure?" Gods knew Remi was the antithesis to a structured life, these days more than most. "We could be adventurers. Cartographers. Or, just monster-hunters again." The man who'd moved into the Monster Hunter's guild and who'd come along on adventures out of a desire to be closer to the guild master rather than an appreciation for the tasks being done, was a far cry from the predator within Remi now who seemed constantly bursting with murderous energy.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
"You're right, of course. Please accept my apology." Ronin slants a smile across to his husband, willing to play the part of the scolded young man on his first date, even if they both know it isn't true. Still, he raises their linked hands so he can press a kiss to the back of Remi's glove, as if to formally say sorry for his rudeness. Then they are talking about the old monster hunters' guild, and it's true that the look in Ronin's eyes is a bit wistful as he remembers.

"I don't know if I fit in just one box any more," he confesses with a sigh. "If anything, you and I have been mercenaries this past year, but..." Shaking his head, he leads them up onto the warm boards of the docks, planning for them to stroll from there into the streets of Haulani and, of course, to the Hanged Man.

Swinging their hands absently, he shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe once we've been on the road for a bit, I'll change my mind. But for now, I'm happy just being a wanderer with you."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Though Remi can't feel the lips pressed to the back of his hand, still there's a flutter in his stomach that has his dimples deepening despite his feigned affect of nonchalance at the gesture.

If there's a whisper of melancholy or sadness in what Ronin has to say, Remi doesn't hear it. Instead he interprets the box-less shape of his husband as something to be admired. Being one thing might be simple and easily satisfied, but the world they came from and this one have moulded them into strange men who possess godly abilities but mortal desires. Of course Ronin didn't fit in a single box anymore. "Mercenaries?" Looking adorably confused, his head tilted with a rather avian slant, the alchemist looks for clarification, thinking his definition of mercenary must be wrong somehow.

"We could always make up a word for what you are. Something that means..wanderer and eater of things. Good at planning first dates but not behaving appropriately on them." Here the alchemist nudges his partner's shoulder before he resumes swinging their hands. "Exploder of temples and wielder of stars."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
"Mercenaries," Ronin repeats, smirking across at his husband and pausing now that they're on the boardwalk so he can clean off his feet and put his shoes back on. "You know, we do anything as long as it's for a good price. Hunting, fetching, heroing, villaining, babysitting." He's chuckling, even as he drops down to one knee with Remi's shoes this time, intent on washing the sand from his husband's toes and tying his laces. He's a gentleman if nothing else, is Ronin.

Once he's done, he straightens back up to take Remi's hand again, leading them into the port and straight for the Hanged Man. Once they are inside, the Lullaby will find that his husband has - of course - reserved them a table, and has ordered the most obnoxious cocktails available for them to enjoy. "There's already a word for it," he boasts proudly, flashing a grin at Remi. "Two, in fact. It's my name." He holds the door open for him.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's incredibly awkward to have Ronin on his knees washing Remi's feet. It isn't a sensation that the alchemist enjoys one bit, but for the sake of first dates and the effort his husband is going to, Remi endures it with a crooked smile and a held breath. Relief spills across his face once Ronin is vertical again, and quickly Remi clasps his husband's hand lest he try something equally chivalrous and uncomfortable.

Rising his cocktail to his lips, Remi's a nauseating yellow and Ronin's a vibrant purple, the alchemist cheers's the Star's cup before taking a cautionary sip. Finding the drink to be quite good, he downs nearly the entire thing in one swallow. "Well, if that's the case, I suppose it isn't wrong for me to say that I Ronin Taliesin all day long." The alchemist chuckles, finding that the heavy amount of alcohol in his drink makes him find his joke all the more humorous.

The drinks continue, and it's only after Ronin has struck up his fourth rousing drinking song, that Remi abruptly leaves the table, walking back toward one of the darkened hallways with his jaw tightly clenched. It's only when Ronin inevitably follows, likely wondering if it was his singing that sent the alchemist away, that Remi presses the Star against the wall, pinning him there with both his body and his lips. As far as 'first kisses' go, not only is this not even their first of the night, but all the alcohol in the world couldn't have made Remi so bold once-upon-a-time. But of course it isn't once-upon-a-time, and with the Star's singing ultimately Remi's undoing, he's helpless to keep his hands to himself any longer. Pulling back, breathless and hopelessly riled and quickly losing all hold on his sense of restraint, Remi shakes his head slightly as he gives his husband a wanting and pained look. "I can't," He whispers, removing a gloved hand to slide it against the small of Ronin's back, beneath his shirt. Pressing himself again against the Star, any question as to what it is the alchemist can't anymore, should be firmly answered.

"Take me home, or I'll take you right here."

~And that boys and girls, is most certainly not where the date ends.
FIN