you're a doll
Zeph!
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
His crown lit up the way as he moved slowly
You catch her hand as she splashes the water, pressing your own over it when she rests hers on your chest. The other one stays firmly cupped over her ass, and as she moves to sit astride you it's very obvious that the heat has only made it easier for your blood to flow to important places. "'Course I got people," you murmur, coffee eyes hooded as you look down at the dulcet witch who's cast a spell over your heart (and cock). "My people got people. I even got people for my people's people."

Leaning over to place a kiss upon her collar, you hum a noncommittal note that's absolutely assent. "Kid wanted his own room," you murmur against her shoulder, not even trying to deny any of the mischief you've done. Though you do smile boyishly at how well she takes the news, pulling up so that you might return her gentle kiss. "Love y'too," presses into her lips, arms wrapping around her waist as you pull her closer, with no intention of letting go any time soon.
past the wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I loved you so much it was making me sick
It's very obvious indeed, how well the hot springs are treating the two of them, and Vai has no intention of going anywhere any time soon. The waterfall will still be there when they're done. "Mm, that's a lot of people. I figured you'd be the strings behind everyone in Torchline," she murmurs against his lips, relishing the heat between them, the way whatever magic present in the waters soothes and rejuvinates.

Zeph has happily captured one of her hands against his chest, and so the other goes exploring, fingers slipping up into damp hair as she deepens the kiss, her tongue writing promises against his own that she's very eager to fulfil. And if someone else stumbles into the hot springs in the meantime? Well, they'll just have to enjoy whatever feat of acrobatics they're both attempting this time.

~FIN