Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead
I knew you, I loved you
Sam was very glad that as something before them began to shake the tunnels, the group made a decision to leave. He would have run away regardless, but this way he wasn't a lone (possibly smart) coward. "Yes...it feels like we've disturbed something ahead." He agreed, turning around and quickly moving to the entrance with everyone else; with no powers left, he couldn't help to hold up the roof. Hopefully it'd stay up long enough for them all to escape.

Wringing his hands together as he regarded the in-parts crumbling ceiling, all Sam could do was pray to the Voice for protection as they continued, hoping she'd extend her blessings to Loren and Oliver too.

--
Sam heads to the exit with Wessex and Loren.
Let that be all that I need
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
Something is awoken and Oliver is immediately brought with terror. "Fuck." It comes out quiet and his voice even cracks ever so slightly. it's far from manly but right now, he doesn't fucking care about it at all.

With Loren using his magic, Oliver takes this opportunity to absolutely book it. After all, Wessex did give him permission to leave and go as fast as he could. Yeah? So this was a totally fine decision to make!

Shifting down into his leopard form, Oliver runs through the tunnels. This is probably one of his fastest shifts, being at around 35 miles per hour or so. Hopefully, it'd allow him to clear through the tunnel without any problems. If you need me to use my magic, say so. Is sent to Loren as he makes his way through the tunnels, prepared to turn back if needed.

Oliver shifts into his leopard form and fucking books it.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
OLIVER

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
All that hard work. But then again, you've escaped with your lives, which probably means a fair bit to you. Above the lightning continues to slam into the ground, ahead there is a being which might have been nothing more than a Tulmhainar slumbering beneath the surface. Maybe it was a cavern of magical items? Or, of course something with enough power to melt your faces off.

But you won't find out today.

Off you all fuck, with thanks to Loren for keeping the tunnel shockingly stable as you all make your exit. Luck and magic are with you, and after a brief bit of running, you emerge where you began. The storms continue to riot, and somewhere far in the distance, you hear the sound of something massive breaking through the earth.

~FIN