To Alina
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Dear Alina,

Next Tuesday at 2 p.m., I will be meeting with Wessex in the Hollowed Grounds -- at Theskyra house. If all goes well, we will discuss the relations between the Fae and the Ascended -- a discussion I expect will get rather heated.

I'm informing you of this because I want someone to know where I've gone, in the event that I should not come back. While I sincerely hope that Wessex is not ruthless enough to murder me -- or foolish enough to think that doing so will end her people's conflict with the Fae -- I could be wrong.

If I don't come back, please send the enclosed letters on to the Governor of Torchline and the Warden of Halo.

Thank you,

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:

{a sealed letter enclosed with Juniper's letter to Alina, currently unsent}

Dear Governor Sunjata Wrenzaok of Torchline,

If you're reading this, I have not returned from my meeting with Queen Wessex Theskyra of the Hollowed Grounds, and must assume that she is responsible for my disappearance. I'm writing this as a precaution, as I don't believe this will come to pass, but if it does, I want you to know.

Based on our previous discussion, I hope that you'll hold Wessex and the Hollowed Grounds accountable for my disappearance. I recognize that I am not a citizen of Torchline, nor did the event take place in Torchline, but I still believe that it would be in your interest to make it clear that harming a diplomat in the course of their duties is unacceptable.

I am also sending a similar message to the Warden of Halo.

Sincerely,

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Change author:

{a sealed letter enclosed with Juniper's letter to Alina, currently unsent}

Dear Warden Morgan Aristomache of Halo,

If you're reading this, I have not returned from meeting with Wessex to discuss relations between the Ascended and the Fae, and thus must assume that she is responsible for my disappearance. I hope that this letter will never be sent, but I am writing it as a precaution.

If Wessex has a hand in my disappearance, I hope you will consider this an act of aggression that activates your promise of protection towards the Greatwood, and respond as if a diplomat of your own had been attacked. I am asking you both on a personal level and because of our agreement to protect my people and hold Wessex accountable for whatever has become of me.

I am sending a similar message to the Governor of Torchline, and hope that you can rely on him to aid you in this endeavor, as he did agree to my proposal of placing the Ascended on trial.

Sincerely,

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark