you an' me an' a bottle of wine
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I’m not an artist I’m a fucking work of art
A low groan rumbles in Jack's chest and throat, his eyes slipping shut to fully enjoy the feel of her tongue curling around him. He's not usually one for it, in truth, because so much of it is obligatory for a lot of people, and for a guy who reads minds, it's a bit of a buzzkill. Raza, though? The smuggler loses himself to her, hissing in another breath and letting his hips tease forward to meet the hot, wet press of her mouth.

But that's over before he's got much of a chance to really enjoy himself, the sparks of her pleasure enough for him to anticipate what's to come (ha). Stepping back to give her room to rise to her feet, Jack's eyes roam over her; she's all bronze skin and swaying hips and a sweet, wet cunt, and her beckoning is not wasted on Jack. Not for a second.

He steps forward, gripping her hips and pressing in. There's no teasing now, and Jack fills her to the brim in one smooth, hard thrust, using the leverage of the bar to brace against. "Fuck, Raza. Did you get fuckin' tighter since I had you last?" He half growls the words, rocking back and filling her again, his pace slow - but it won't be that way for long.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
He slides in an’ boy is it easy goin’; Raza gasps and smiles as she grips the bar, exhaling in a low purr of pleasure. His question makes her chuckle and she looks back over her shoulder again. “Nah, it’s just been so long, you forgot how good it is.” She would have tsk-tsk’ed him, but he’s back in again and the tip of his cock touches that fuckin’ awesome spot. Inhaling sharply, the bronzed bar owner closes her eyes and arches her upper back a little to get a better grip.

Why?

So she can match his pace; surging backwards when he moves in, she tries to meet his thrusts with a little somethin’-somethin’ of her hips, rollin’ up and back and tryin’ to hit that spot again and again and again. At least, until he decides to take control or switch it up.
tonight the heartache's on me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"I'll have to remind myself not to be so forgetful," Jack growls, hissing in a breath as Raza thrusts back against him, and the flush of her pleasure echoes throughout his body. Gripping her hips a little harder, he lets her set the pace for a little while, the bottles on the bar rattling and sweat starting to bead along bronzed skin. But sometimes there's an itch that can only be scratched by a real good fuck, and that's exactly what he plans to give Raza.

With another hitch of breath, Jack suddenly surges forward, driving them further against the bar with renewed passion. One hand snakes along her side to grasp at her shoulder that he might gain a little more leverage, the captain thrusting harder, faster, until one of the bottles slips and smashes to the ground. He'll pay for it - whatever.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RAZA
Jack continues to elicit little sounds of pleasure and appreciation as Raza takes the lead for a bit, sweat breakin’ out in a golden sheen across her upper back as the muscles across her shoulder blades an’ lower back rippling as she moves in tandem with them. A life of hard work is good for stamina, if nothing else.

She gasps loudly as he suddenly pushes forward, a wide grin on her face even though he can’t see it as her hips are pressed against the bar’s edge and Jack takes control of the ride. As he reaches for her shoulder and pulls her back up a bit, she arches obligingly and balances herself on one hand, trying to lift her hips just enough to slide the other hand down to her clit.

“Oh fuck, the bar owner groans, though it’s not in response to the bottles falling. Not. At. All.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
Oh, but Jack does see it, in his mind's eye if nothing else. But what's inside his head and what's without is rapidly beginning to blur, and the captain hisses in a breath of fevered impatience, of mounting pleasure, as the bottles rattle, as Raza reaches between her legs to play with herself. It crackles through him like it's happening to them both, and he echoes her sentiment in a barely audible sigh - oh fuck, indeed.

He's following the tunes of their bodies now in their entirety, barely hearing the bottles on the bar, the slap of skin on skin. There's a pressure starting to build at the base of Jack's spine, but it's borne of Raza's own needs - such is the intricacy of his sort of magic. So he drives himself deeper still, hips pounding a rhythm that promises everything they're both missing. Everything they both want.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
RAZA
Normally, Raza might want to pause, take a breather, an’ prolong the pleasure. Not this time. Between her own fingers, Jack’s cock, and dusty seasons, Raza doesn’t want to wait. She doesn’t want to edge herself. With an orgasm on the horizon, her cunt and brain become greedy little jerks, wanting to take and take and take. The twitches of pleasure begin in her legs, a jolt from her inner thigh all the way down to her does, then another that makes her breath hitch in her chest.

A needy whine escapes as her fingers become ruthless, “Gods, Jack, yes, yes, yes - until everything in her seems to clench and tighten up, from the fist on the bar to her ass to her toes, then expands in a wave of pulsing pleasure that renders her mute and shuddering.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
Her orgasm seizes them both, and greedy is an apt description as Raza tightens all around him, arching back and moaning his name like a fucking siren in the night. He's only a second or two after her to the end of the race, and when he cums it's hard and fast, dragging a rough groan and a few appreciative curses from Jack's throat along the way. Hips driving forward, the captain presses them both up against the bar, lost for a moment in the physical and mental bliss of it all, in tingling toes and numb fingers.

"Fuck," he says through a breathless sort of laugh, leaning in to press a bruising sort of kiss to the side of her neck, giving her hips a very welcome squeeze before withdrawing away from her. "Gods you're good," he rumbles, caring nothing for clothes, for the ringing silence in the wake of their fucking, for his wilting erection. No, Jack is already helping to clear up the bottles from the bar, and is gentleman enough to pour Raza a drink this time.

And they're both sated now, at least for a little while. But it never lasts forever, and habit suggests that Jack will come knocking at her door again before long.

~FIN