Regarding your Notice
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
From the Desk of Gideon Clemments
Dear Ms. J Dubois,

My name is Gideon Clemments; I am a Priest of the Old Gods and I came across your notice when on a trip in Torchline. As an Accepted, I would be honoured to help with what you need for your mission. Unfortunately, I cannot assist with the Ascended fluid or hair you require.

I can come to the Greatwood when is convenient for you.

As for compensation, I ask for only an explanation of Safrin's wishes and plan with these items.
regards,

Gideon C.
Base Code by Sky!
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Dear Mr. Clemments,

We would be quite grateful for your aid, and I would be happy to meet with you. However, I should warn you in advance that the exact purpose of these items is unclear to me. I was not the original recipient of this quest; I only know that Safrin wishes it completed.

If that is not a deal-breaker for you, I would be glad to meet you in the Sea of Branches tomorrow afternoon, or whenever is convenient for you.

Thank you,

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
From the Desk of Gideon Clemments
Dear Ms. J Dubois,

I see; the Gods are often secretive in their goals. However, I am still more than willing to help with the matter, I may ask Safrin the purpose myself later.

I will attend the meeting and give you what you need.
regards,

Gideon C.
Base Code by Sky!