work of art
god thread
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
The curse had been lifted and...

She had many questions.

Whilst cursed, many had spoken to her. This wasn't the intention of the gods, far from it. It was Spirits. Dark spirits that lurked around the Shrines...

Were the gods even aware? She wasn't sure.

The knowledge she was able to gain was little, far too little. As much as she wanted to ask for guidance, she knew it was better to handle these issues on her own. Nobody could fix her issues with spirits but herself. Nobody could reach the gods but herself. It was a hard and conflicting thing to deal with, but she knew it was the right thing to do.

Her arrival to the shrine was unceremonious. She remained calm and quiet. No longer was she bubbling with excitement over the idea of meeting a god, but she also wasn't angry with them. Rather, she simply tried to remain calm and level headed. There was a reason for her visiting, of course, but she had to be careful. A spirit wouldn't be allowed to know her desires, no, it would only backfire in her face.

Within her hands were a small few items. A necklace she had found a long while ago which held a locket she couldn't figure out how to unlock. A broken oyster shell, one side being rough and sandy colored while the other was pearlescent, shining when the light touched it. And then finally, a mango, one of her prized possessions. It isn't often she gets fruit and... yeah. She loves them.

Holding the items in her hands, she stared at the shrine. "I'd like to speak with whichever god is willing to speak with me."
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A warm current circles around the mermaid, soothing her worries and easing some of the strain left by the season before. It seems to whisper that she should have faith; she is not forsaken, but her time has not yet come.

It is all the answer Delta will receive, but it's better than many she's had.
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Eyes flutter shut as the feeling wraps around her.

Is it all she was hoping for? No, far from it, but it feels incredible and she finds herself relaxing, shoulders lowering and limbs loosening up. It's a lot and it... makes her happy. The gods haven't shown up, no, but a voice speaks with her. It is good and it is wise, it is warm and it makes her feel safe.

While she still is left unsure, she knows it'll be okay. She has no idea when it is her time to speak with the gods, no, but it will come... it was a sign she had been hoping for and she knew now that it would all be okay.

With objects still clutched in her hand, she opened her eyes and swam forward, delicately securing them on the shrine before nodding to nothing "Thank you." And with that, she departed. For once, not in pain, rather, filled with happiness and peace.

FIN!
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA