In-Character Possibilities

Age: 4 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos' Possibilities

Goals:
~Learn more and more about the world at large, maybe even discover new aspects of this world he's now in. Good thing there's plenty to explore. If he got some form of benefits for exploring, that'd be a massive bonus, as far as he's concerned.
~Find someplace that he can find himself calling home. After being able to call places like a world-spanning city (Ravnica) and a city among a desert (Ul'dah from the world of Eorzea) 'home' in their worlds, he's learned he's not the pickiest of beings in existence.

Animal Shifts:
~Some form of flying shift, possibly a species of bat
~Some form of aquatic shift, preferably anything that can breathe underwater...likely something like a manta ray

Mythical Shifts:
~While the Ditto form's impossible, a form based off the Ooze monsters in Dungeons and Dragons would be an appropriate and closest substitute to such
~I just discovered this critter in the guidebook and my brain just went NEOS MUST HAVE THIS AS A FORM, since it would let him show his stories.
Tulmhainar* (rare/mythical): Its name means earth and world and turtle and it is just that. A gigantic turtle so large that it has its own gravitational pull, the tulmhainar looks like a mountain given life. With earth and illusion magic, there is currently only one tulmhainar in all of Caido. It feeds off of memories, usually creating an illusory world where it in human-form and its 'storyteller' can talk.

Items:
~Making it so his normal attire's able to adjust itself to his changing form once more (he's gonna have a WTF moment once he accidentally tears his jacket and turtleneck shirt once he gets both a form that allows for flight and partial shifting...)
~Maybe having up to six crystal spheres that hold the essence and appearance of a specific summonable creature in each of them, maybe make it so the 'death' of the creature causes the energy that forms it to snap back to its particular sphere (anything with a mythical creature would probably have to be granted by a god, if at all) These would not be the same as a proper companion, however, and would probably function much like the creatures made from the Summoning chain of magic.
~This one's very-much an optional, but in-character thing for Neos to have. I wound up dreaming of a set of different-colored crystal orbs small enough to slip under the tongue in one's mouth before unleashing a torrent of an element matching the particular orb's color slipped under the tongue. Momentary resistance to one's own 'breath weapon' would indeed optional, but I could see him dealing with burned lips if he did this with a fire-themed orb, for example. XP

~~The following are technically impossibilities, but it would be against character for Neos to not try to do attempt them anyway.~~

Goals:
~Regain somehow the ability to Transform freely into almost anything
~Find a way to be able to leave the planet (if not the realm) of Caido, even if it's only by find ways to somehow create a space-worthy vessel to explore other planets with for example
~Awaken old abilities to use magic once more (aka become a hybrid Attuned/Abandoned), doesn't expect to specialize in any one skill since he never did in the past. (This is an abandoned goal due to my crossing eyes over how it would work out in IC.)

Items:
~Custom item that allows him to sidestep the frustrating (for him) restriction of being unable to cast/maintain magic in any form of animal shift, would likely be designed to work with a shift sourced from his true form (this would likely be a reason for a shrine visit...as well as Neos verbally going absolutely OFF on the Voice if such entity responds).

Mythical Shifts:
~His real form as a Ditto, which will probably be key to Transforming freely. This might be a while before getting to, however, since it would have to be a mythical shift (Sadly, any Pokemon shift would be impossible, since they aren't considered mythical creatures, even if some Pokemon are modeled after such.)

Age: 4 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril's Possibilities

Goals:
~The only thing I can think of is possibly making a greenhouse area where he can grow plants of all sorts (especially the edible and medical varieties) next to a more-permanent place he can properly call a home...and not the small place he's been squatting at for the past year.
~Being accepted (by becoming either Attuned or Ascended) by either the old or new gods...and he's been just sheltered enough to not know any better in regards to the newer gods...

Magic:
~There's quite a list for Belril I want him to get in regards to magical ability, admittedly. The following are the Base Magics I planned on him getting mastered in eventually in order of priority.
Healing (Has at Basic)
Water
Creation
Earth
Fire
Air
Summoning

Items:
~Eventually, I will want Belril to have a magical item similar to what the Accepted as a nod to the parents that had left him behind. What form to make them have or ability of that item, however, I haven't decided. A table I managed to make for him showed him wearing a pair of near-matching bracelets, maybe they could be an Accepted item that had their power suppressed while he was wearing them until a critical moment?
~Due to him trying to hide his power behind the veil of alchemy, maybe he gets himself a sort of portable alchemical kit/bag that lets him make a few specific items in a thread (like a PQ, PQ+, KQs, Drop or any thread expected to get some form of dicey like a Shrine visit) without tapping into his magic? The idea of him pulling out something like a gunpowder bomb, igniting the fuse then just yeeting it at an enemy is amusing.

Unlike Neos', Belril doesn't have any impossibilities that he'd go after anyway. Not yet, at least.