The Devil Inside Me
For Sarya
Attraes Le Deux
Bard

Age: 47 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Attraes
We all have demons. I choose to feed mine

Attraes sat quietly in the Rathskeller. A table for himself as he strummed a moody, slow ballad. In between his tune he would reach over for his glass of the golden nectar and sip in the warm burn that would fill him with a flavorful glow.

His eyes closing as he absorbed the deep strums and the story each chord was trying to tell. Since his arrival, Attraes had not quite been himself. Weakened, he felt a shell of himself. Sure there were a few ditches dug for a few nameless miscreants no one would miss, but who was keeping count. Certainly not he.

One boot rested on the chair across from him as the other tapped against the ground as he filled the dim lit tavern with a tune of pain, lust, and soul searching.

Despite being what he was, Attraes was deeply philosophical, artistic...romantic should one even dare to claim such things.

Any who felt in search of something, would find solace in the music coming from his barely lit corner of the tavern.

Sarya