For Deimos (urgent)
A letter to Deimos
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700

Dear Deimos

I hope this letter should find you quickly.

Things have changed in the Grounds as have my plans. I would’ve spoken with you in person but I fear I’m already suspicious enough.

The Ascended have started to create a defense mechanism that will surely lead to war. They are working towards stopping all Order Members from entering the Grounds through the help of the Voice. One of the initial ideas was to stop all Demi-Gods: something horrible and worrisome.

I can share more if needed but I desperately had to tell you before our communication was cut off. I will be leaving the Grounds once I’ve learned enough information, for now I shall remain on her Council to learn as much as I can.

Share this information only with those you trust and be careful with who says my name as I fear Neron would rat me out.

Signed, Oliver.

OLIVER
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Oliver,

Thank you for informing me of what is occurring in the Grounds. Your efforts are appreciated.

Based on what little knowledge I have received about the Order, I am not surprised by the Ascended’s actions. Were the roles reversed, we would likely be trying to accomplish the same thing. Unfortunately, I have a suspicion that no matter what we strive for, war might be inevitable.

Are they going ahead on the plan to stop the demi-gods as well?

I will be sharing this letter with the Warden, and it will be burned thereafter. I suggest you do the same.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700

Dear Deimos,

Thank you for the quick response. I deeply appreciate it.

I do understand I am possibly overreacting, I just personally believe this has gone too far.

I have zero idea if they're moving forward with any other ideas. I really hope they wont go with the demi-god idea.

I will be moving to a different place. Once I'm safe in said place, I will let you know when, I am just worried about this being intercepted.

Thanks again for being so great. Sorry if this sounds mushy.

Well wishes and thanks,
Oliver

OLIVER
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted