Site Wide Event don't look now

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

You're walking. It's normal. Or is it?

Who's that? You know that person! Or do you?

You might have sworn they were dead.

No, but there's another person. You definitely know that one - you just saw them yesterday!

But where did they go? What the heck is happening? Where is everyone?

Something catches on your foot and you trip. You fall, hitting the ground on elbows and knees. Looking back to see what it is that has snagged you, it all makes sense suddenly.

It's a toy. A little stuffed doll, with great billowy rags and a smiling porcelain mask.

Bloody Ludo.

Welcome to the Leafchange seasonal event! This event will run from November 1 - December 31. All requirements must be met to complete the event. Multiple characters can participate, but the threads do not carry across! (I.E. Both characters must complete all threads to gain +2 stat each).

Please include {SE} somewhere in your thread title. Once all requirements are met, post them here with your OOC account, linking the necessary threads and where you'd like your +2 stats to be allocated!

Please complete the following requirements:

1. Ludo is being particularly tricksy this season - you may see spoopy ghosts of characters out and about! Complete a thread where your character encounters one of these visions! (ADMIN NOTE: We won't be adjudicating these with REs or anything, feel free to let your imaginations run wild with it and consider it more of a prompt. Also, these characters can be living OR dead; basically anyone from your character's memory can pop up!)

2. Complete a thread making a lantern for the Festival of Lights. These lanterns are dedicated to anyone in your character's history who is no longer with them (dead, lost etc.) If your character is new, the Festival of Lights is a global event that happens every year in Caido - feel free to either have them hear about it IC or just have heard it on the grapevine for your threads!

3. Complete a thread creating a Ludo doll! This can be made of anything you like - fabric, sticks, fire, whatever!

4. Bring your Ludo doll to the Mini Event ({Mini Event} show me your sweetness) where Ludo will judge your dollies and award the winner a PRIZE! Gasp! Shock! Horror!

5. Attend the Festival of Lights SWE ({SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC) to hang your lantern. By random dice roll, this year's festival will be hosted by HALO!

Seasonal Flora & Fauna can also be seen roaming around during LeafChange:

Vampire Gourds (Leafchange/common): These nasty gourds have sharp teeth and sentient minds focused solely on one thing: biting and eating. They are relatively easy to kill but come out in a great number during the end of Leafchange.

Wonder Puddles (Leafchange/Greatwood/Common: After a long rain, rather remarkable puddles form in the Greatwood. When they are looked into they do not reveal one's reflection, but something else entirely. It might be a nightmare, a silly vision of you doing something strange, a wish you want to come true, or anything else! They last but mere moments, though the fae believe that these puddles have great prophesying properties when interpreted correctly.

The Whispershore Wader (Leafchange/Greatwood/Uncommon): is a long-beaked bird, not unlike a domestic chicken in stature and it is named for its beautiful, thick feathers which are coloured like the gemstones of Whispershore. They are most commonly found in the reeds along The Stonesong during LeafChange and are intelligent, persistent, and cursed with an insatiable appetite. This greedy creature is easily charmed with freshly caught fish and has a tendency to follow fisherman (or anyone), and raid their catch.
HUSH
silence is the most powerful scream
Professional Dillon Wrangler

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos has completed the SWE! Could he have +2 to Luck? Thank you!

Spoopy Ghost Times: (RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - Saw Zariah's ghost
Lantern Making: {se} of fire in my lungs - Made lanterns for Rex/Kiada with Glas
Ludo Doll Creating: {SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll? - Made Ludo Dolls with Ray
Bring Ludo Doll: {Mini Event} show me your sweetness
Lantern Festival: {SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC

Melita has completed the SWE! Could she have a +1 to Endurance and a +1 to Luck? <3

Spoopy Ghost Times: {se} or to defy everything - Saw/heard her sister's ghost
Lantern Making: {se} until I learned to be more - Made a lantern for Eloise
Ludo Doll Creating: {se} over snapped branches - Made Ludo dolls with Saiden
Bring Ludo Doll: {Mini Event} show me your sweetness
Lantern Festival: {SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC

Age: 24 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Ray has completed the SWE (I think I did this right?) Can she please have +2 luck

'Ghost' encounter: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Lantern making: {SE} In remembrance
Doll making: {SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll?

Mini Event: {Mini Event} show me your sweetness
SWE: {SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC
Skylark > Skynet

Age: 34 | Height: Smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Riley - Mythical - Corgi
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Sunjata completed the SWE! +2 to STR pls <3

Age: 1 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia completed the SWE! +2 to her Luck stat, please!

Made a Lantern: {SE} bonfire cries and fireflies
Saw a Ghost: {SE} Can't Do It Alone
Made a Ludo Doll: {SE} Carving Spirits from the Trees
Attended the Mini Event: {Mini Event} show me your sweetness
Attended the Festival of Lights: {SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC
Bath Bomb Connoisseur

Age: 31 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 509
Gideon has completed the SE! +2 to Luck please!

1. Ludo is being particularly tricksy this season - you may see spoopy ghosts of characters out and about! Complete a thread where your character encounters one of these visions!

{SE} {OPEN} Brother don't make me tell you Seeing Judah in Halo.

2. Complete a thread making a lantern for the Festival of Lights. These lanterns are dedicated to anyone in your character's history who is no longer with them (dead, lost etc.)

{SE} Those We Lost Making lantern with Luciana for his brother.

3. Complete a thread creating a Ludo doll! This can be made of anything you like - fabric, sticks, fire, whatever!

{SE} Carving Spirits from the Trees Making a Ludo Doll from Driftwood

4. Bring your Ludo doll to the Mini Event where Ludo will judge your dollies and award the winner a PRIZE! Gasp! Shock! Horror!

Done!

5. Attend the Festival of Lights SWE  to hang your lantern. By random dice roll, this year's festival will be hosted by HALO!

Done!
READY TO RAVE

Age: 32 | Height: | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nate has completed the SE could he get +2 to luck please

1. Ghosts! (SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change
2. Lantern making w/ Anden All Day and All of the Night
3. Making a Ludo doll with Bastien! {SE} One track mind, one track heart
4. Ludo ME
5. Festival of Lights

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Noah has completed the SE! Can he get +2 luck please?

LEAFCHANGE SE
1. (RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) Complete a thread where your character encounters one of these visions! - Encountered Zariah's ghost
2. {se} i wish it wasn't this way Complete a thread making a lantern for the Festival of Lights - with Loren
3. {se} this haunts me Complete a thread creating a Ludo doll - With Lucianna
4. {Mini Event} show me your sweetness Bring your Ludo doll to the Mini Event
5. {SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC Attend the Festival of Lights SWE
glitter is my love language
wacky waving inflatable arm man

Age: -2 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: 0 - Int:
Mocha - Mythical - Lovable demon cockatiel
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
I believe Loren completed all the requirements! Could he get +2 Luck please?

1. Complete a thread where your character encounters one of these visions!
(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) Encountered the ghost of Zariah and used mastered summoning to try and track her down.

2. Complete a thread making a lantern for the Festival of Lights.
{se} i wish it wasn't this way Used mastered summoning to make lanterns for several people

3. Complete a thread creating a Ludo doll!
(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
Used mastered summoning to create a Ludo doll.

4. Bring your Ludo doll to the Mini Event {Mini Event} show me your sweetness where Ludo will judge your dollies and award the winner a PRIZE!
Brought the doll and used mastered summoning to bring it to life.

5. Attend the Festival of Lights SWE {SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC to hang your lantern. By random dice roll, this year's festival will be hosted by HALO!
Used mastered summoning to hang lanterns at the Festival of Lights

I believe Saiden completed all the requirements. Could he get +2 Luck please?

1. Complete a thread where your character encounters one of these visions!
(open se) there's saints and there's sinners Encountered the ghost of Eloise

2. Complete a thread making a lantern for the Festival of Lights.
{SE} bonfire cries and fireflies Made lanterns for Eloise, Vanya, and Aoife

3. Complete a thread creating a Ludo doll!
{se} over snapped branches Made a doll with Melita

4. Bring your Ludo doll to the Mini Event {Mini Event} show me your sweetness where Ludo will judge your dollies and award the winner a PRIZE!
Brought the doll to the mini-event.

5. Attend the Festival of Lights SWE {SWE} Festival of Lights 311 PC to hang your lantern. By random dice roll, this year's festival will be hosted by HALO!
Attended the Festival of Lights and hung lanterns.
the Delicious and Delightful
Spoopy Ghost

Age: 36 | Height: I AM TOL | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: Yes - Strg: Not stronk - Dext: 20 - Endr: A gentle breeze would end me - Luck: Infinite - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
All stats have been allocated!