[SE] behold my secrets
Remi <3
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the dark star

"I have no idea. Maybe it's not even Ludo - we could have brushed by some Wicker Woman sap as we were walking. We could be hallucinating all of this right now," Ronin suggests, happy to be held close even with Mateo between them. Especially with him between them, in fact, the babe still snoring softly against his father's chest.

"Oh, it's more than that obvious," he remarks which a chuckle. "It's okay, though - believe me when I say I understand. Were it not for Teo and the fact that there are hardly any people in the Greatwood, I'd have probably left a trail of unconscious bodies from the Mathair onwards." And Ronin's own LeafChange instincts will undoubtedly need to stretch their legs in due time, but Remi has free rein for now.

The wagon appears and Ronin grins, stepping back to approach it and step up to push open the doors. "I could get used to this," he calls out, carefully transferring Mateo into a crib before he returns to the doorway.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
everytime you kiss me
Remi can't help the way he snarls a touch at that. It's only because Mateo is with them that he reacts this way. Without their babe he might have made some snarky remark about mutual hallucinations, or how Jata was the thing Ronin's mind made him see. Instead, he merely huffs a noncommital sound and chews the inside of his lip.

Grinning at that and leaning his head appreciatively against the Star's, relieved beyond measure to have someone who understands him. Releasing Ronin only long enough that he might put Mateo into his crib, as soon as the Star is back within arms-length, Remi immediately draws them together. "Well, sneaky friends or not, I think I will go see Ludo. If nothing else, maybe it can help us communicate with our friends. We can tell Jata we saw three Fae standing on each other's shoulders pretending to be him." With a warm chuckle and an endless amount of appreciation for the man he was lucky enough to be married to, Remi presses a final kiss against his husband's cheek before setting off toward Ludo's woods, and the shrine inevitably therein.

~FIN
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.