(Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Empty-headed was not the operative word Delta should have been looking for in this case. If she had said absolutely scatterbrained, he would have admitted that he was being that right now, but not always.

There was a sudden sting on his back as he felt pricks of needles rake across his back, getting a hiss out of him as he pulled his head out of the water in front of him before he started violently coughing the water out of his lungs. There was now a stinging burn raked across his back, but it wasn't the same strength as the still-smouldering burn on his chest, thankfully. He would endure, though it would suck. "Wait, not liking...huh?" First the presence of the very illusion that started this whole mess, now this...

He needed to go, he needed to go now. He actually felt like he was on the verge of going actually crazy, and that would be bad for both him and Delta. "I...I gotta go...go now...sorry..." Speech being broken, partially because he had to put effort into remembering how to talk like a person instead of slipping into what was his originally. He scrambled out of the water, running away from the scene and away from the Rainbow Road as a whole. The illusionary cat used its tail to write a message onto the ground, using some form of telekinesis with the smallest stones before disappearing.

I'M SORRY FOR THIS

-Fin
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS