[Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear
Tenor Ebb
Bard

Age: 25 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I came for your stories, I stayed for your beauty.
"There are the portals." Tenor said without hesitation. His kind had no use for them, but he knew that the mouth breathers would use them to travel from one region to the next. "You could see all kinds of new places with it! The Grounds, or maybe even Halo!"

Few mouth breathers ever compared themselves to Tenor, or the other merfolk. While they had similarities, they were too far and between in general. Tenor offered a playful smile to the Outlander. "Thanks... I think atleast." Honestly, he wasn't entirely sure if being compared to the bizarre man was a good thing.

"Neoooooos." Tenor sang softly. The name flowed well off his tongue. Asides from the obvious, there was something about Neos that drew Tenor in. Despite all of his oddities Tenor felt he would be one to watch. Neos would be someone Tenor would sing a ballad about one day - if he didn't die too soon, that was. "I'm Tenor." The merfolk blew a puff of air towards Neos, if he were underwater it would have been a small bubble. "I'm a singer, kind of. Sometimes at least."

Tenor looked into the sky, seeing the Sun begin to set he knew it was time for him to go. The bard performed at night in the underwater city, and he wouldn't want to be late. If only for his one or two followers - he owed it to them. He returned his attention to Neos. "I'm here often enough. Tell you what, bring me back something new and exciting from Halo and maybe I'll sing a song for you!" The merman offered one final smile before he dove back into the ocean.

He wasn't sure if he would see Neos again, but part of him hoped he might.

-FIN
TENOR