maybe this is us for now
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN

"First I'd have you learn to wash behind your ears, so no more potatoes grow there." Ronin is grinning, brushing his nose against his husband's and seeming perfectly content to let the other man completely hold them up. Until he doesn't, of course, and in they plummet, Ronin's breath catching in his throat at the chill. Like Remi, he's pressed as close as possible to the Lullaby as he can be when they surface, panting to try and persuade his muscles to relax.

"Okay, maybe this isn't quite as warm as the other baths we've taken," he admits, swiping a hand back through his hair and hopping up to wrap his legs around the alchemist's waist, both of them held buoyant in the river. "But I feel like we can cope, as long as we keep close."
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI

"And here I thought I was just being a good provider." Remi protests with a grin. His mind wanders to bedtime stories he might tell their son, about how in times of great famine, food could be provided by not bathing and thus growing potatoes from behind one's ears. The idea was whimsical and wonderful, and Remi thought later he might pitch it to Ronin that the Star might paint it out for their son.

Sliding his hands down Ronin's thighs despite the fact there's no need to hold him up thanks to the water, Remi lowers his head to absently nip at his husband's shoulder. "But if we stay so close..how ever will you scrub yourself clean? Seeing as I'm clearly no good at it." So saying Remi tilts his head, rubbing the side of it against Ronin as if those aforementioned potatoes might suddenly dirty the Star's exposed skin.
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

"Best provider," Ronin murmurs against his husband's wet curls, already urging him deeper into the river so they can bob and sway with the current without getting washed away entirely. "Oh, I can think of some ideas. You can just scrub me down, and I'll do the same for you." So saying, he reaches up to splash water at the alchemist, rubbing behind his ears to get rid of any stray potatoes.

The same treatment, albeit more gentle, is given to the rest of the Lullaby's upper body, smoothing away dirt and moss and streaks of soil to leave scarred and bronzed perfection (in Ronin's humble opinion). And all without having to unlock his legs from around Remi - that counts as a win, he thinks. "See? Now if you'd kindly flip me upside down, I'll clean up the rest."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI

Grumbling and flailing his head backward to avoid Ronin's fingers, the alchemist huffs loudly before letting his legs fall out from beneath them and plunging them both up to their shoulders. "Excuse me, this bath is for you." The alchemist grumbles, defiant of his husband's attempts to get him clean.

When it comes to being flipped upside down though...Remi raises a brow, his smile suddenly clumsy as he boyishly considers. "Alright. Deep breath, then." Whether or not this was what Ronin was asking for would be a question the Star could answer after. Releasing the huntsman so that he could cross his arms and place them on the opposite sides of Ronin's hips, the alchemist gives one hefty pull, basically trying to spin the Star in place. Would he end up doing a handstand at Remi's feet in the water? Or would this all go terribly awry?
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

"You're right - it is supposed to be for me - and you're doing a terrible job at scrubbing me clean." Ronin informs his husband, grinning and shaking his head to him as he swats at his attempts. Apparently he's got Remi's attention with the flip me upside down idea, the Star indeed taking a deep breath as he's plunged into the water. It's pretty difficult to know what to do with his legs, but he does manage the handstand, at least.

He leaves his flailing feet for Remi to deal with, because inevitably Ronin finds something else under the water to grip his attention. With his mouth, and his tongue. If you know what I mean. And if anyone comes along, well, they'll be greeted with quite the shenanigans of Remi clearly just trying to help his husband do a handstand in the river.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

Oh, Remi is happy to deal with Ronin's feet. Brushing his feathers against his husband's toes, Remi's hands roam down the Star's thighs where they might grab handfuls of ass as he tries to tickle his husband's feet. Happily squeezing away as if Ronin's butt was a stress ball for him to use, the alchemist's playful antics abruptly stop as he finds himself suddenly quite warm where it matters most. Gulping in a breath Ronin won't hear, the Lullaby is happily swept away in the sweet and mischievous splashes of emotion he feels emanating from the Star.

Beneath the water Remi's toes curl, and despite the cold and recent sexual antics, the alchemist's body does it damnedest to try and rise to the occasion.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

Ronin's feet kick and flail a bit as the feathers are brushed against his toes, and he's very diligent in his antics; the only problem being that he sort of needs to breathe eventually. Which explains why Ronin simultaneously stays exactly where he is, and also surfaces with a desperate gulp of air a few feet behind Remi. It's a nifty bit of projection, being able to play switcheroo with himself, and given that the other Ronin doesn't need to breathe, the real Star takes the opportunity to slink up behind his husband.

Kissing along the side of his neck, he presses against Remi's back and sighs a note of relief and passion both. "It's very brisk under there, wouldn't you agree?" He chuckles; the alchemist is free to shove his projection away at any point, of course. If they can't fuck around but also act like dirty teenagers, what's the point?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

Constantly forgetting that Ronin could just...duplicate himself and then swap positions with said duplicate, the warm body against his back is a surprise. Flinching, his hands tightening against the projection's ass harder than he meant, Remi tilts his head over his shoulder to give his husband a crooked smile. "Oh, and you couldn't have done this before?" He complains, luxuriating being pressed between two iterations of his husband.

"Listen," Remi begins to protest, and though he'd really like to put his money where his mouth is (or, his dick in Ronin's mouth, as it was), the water was freezing, and they had just fucked. So with a grumble, Remi shoves the projection's feet forward that he might tumble into the water (presumably disappearing), before turning around to face the real Ronin.

'You sir, are a filthy menace.' Remi hums, hands tickling up Ronin's back where they tangle in his hair. Sprouting a single claw, the alchemist cuts off a bit of his husband's dark locks, before letting his feet fall away to dart under the water and hide from Ronin's inevitable wrath.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

The projection does, indeed, disappear, and Ronin beams to his husband and gives him a shrug that suggests he wasn't really thinking about it at the time. As the alchemist drapes against him, the Star receives it with all the warmth and attention expected of him; he's just nuzzling against Remi's cheek when the snick of a claw shearing away a lock of his hair has him slack jawed.

"Did you just-- Remi Taliesin," he barks with a mixture of real and feigned outrage, Ronin clearly annoyed that he has not been allowed to choose which part of his hair was cut off. And so he splashes straight into the water after the other man, his beastly roaring bleeding away to bubbles as he tries to catch him to snag him back.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

Flailing and kicking in the water, his adrenaline and boyish amusement made all the brighter by the chill, Remi tries to claw his way toward the shoreline before his husband. Careful not to slip on the wet stones, Remi animatedly heaves himself from the water, holding the lock of Ronin's hair out before him as if it might act as a shield. With colour high in his cheeks, his curls plastered around his face, and of course the fact that he's entirely naked, this clumsy and mischievous side of Remi is one for Ronin's eyes only.

"Listen! Listen—" He calls, as if trying to stop a charging horse. "—it's so that we can be contacted by our friends. I just needed some of your hair." However reasonable this might sound is totally overshadowed by the fact that he could have just asked.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

"Oh and I suppose that makes scalping me okay, does it?" Ronin's voice is higher than usual and quite incredulous as he swamps out of the water after his husband. His pants were a mistake, as it turns out, weighing him down and causing him to slip and slide on the rocks as he clambers to his feet. He's simultaneously trying to laugh, catch his breath and appear as put out as he feels, which is an interesting display of emotions on his face to say the least.

You," he says, pointing accusingly at the alchemist, "are the biggest menace I have ever met in my entire life - and that's including myself!" He scoffs, his shoulders relaxing by degrees, his hand reaching back to feel the tuft of hair that will make a thoroughly adorable cow's lick when it's dry. "Gods, I fucking love you." Ronin shakes his head at the other man.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

Remi's grin is so over the top that it stretches the skin of his jaw and neck, revealing all the musculature there, and hopefully convincing Ronin of just how sorry he is (he isn't). Hissing in a breath as his husband gracelessly makes his way across the rocks, the alchemist takes a moment to appreciate the way the wet fabric is clinging to his lower half, before sharply looking up again as his scolding continues.

"Awww, there's no need to sell yourself short." Remi replies, pleased at how his choice of words will serve as a double dig at his husband. Reaching out both hands to tug Ronin away from the slippery rocks and against skin covered with goosebumps, Remi leans in to softly kiss Ronin's nose. "My claw just..slipped. I promise it won't happen again. At least...not today. Probably." The alchemist winces a touch at that, hoping that he isn't actually going to be held to this promise.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

Remi might be taking the time to appreciate Ronin's body, but it's the boyish delight rolling off the alchemist that the Star is savouring. To see him so carefree is a rarity that he knows well to cherish, despite the cause of it (of course) being some trick at the huntsman's expense. "Oh, it slipped, did it? I'm sure," he drawls, letting himself be tugged against cold skin and a body he knows to be much more soft and gentle than it appears.

Looping his arms around Remi so he might warm up a bit, Ronin accepts the kiss to his nose, then shakes his head to spray them with water from his wet hair. "Come on," he says sweetly, kissing the other man's cheek and keeping an arm laced around him so they might start to head away from the Stonesong. "We better get dried off and ready for this next adventure of ours, yeah?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

'Listen, it happens." Remi all but purrs, shivering against Ronin's warmth. "I'm so glad that I've got dry clothes to return to." He points out with a chuckle, before playfully gasping for air as river-water is flung from his husband's hair across his face.

"After the morning we've had, I feel like I could take on just about anything." The alchemist agrees, falling into an easy stride next to his husband as they wander back from the riverbank and toward where they stripped off their clothes.

'Maybe tomorrow we can go and find some sap from a Wicker Woman?' Sounding like a boy asking to stay up an extra hour past his bedtime, Remi flashes Ronin a pleading look.