[se] honey I'm home
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPH
you have a happy personality with a heavy soul
It's not an excuse to slap her ass, though you'd be remiss if you didn't take the opportunity to give it a very healthy squeeze. A man's gotta show his woman adequate appreciation, after all. But you're much more satisfied with the hum of contentment and the way she relaxes into your touch than you really have a right to be, your careful attention to her body punctuated only by rumbling kisses upon her neck as she pulls away the lush dark hair.

"I need this" you reply simply, letting the wash cloth linger over the curve of her ass and then creep forward across her abdomen. The way you reach around her of course forces you to press your body against her back, warm water cascading over both of you as your other hand looks to lace into hers. "I needed you." The cotton washcloth traces up her sternum now, gently wiping over abundant breasts, the intimacy of the moment better than any booze.
sometimes, it gets weird
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
look at everything you've overcome - don't give up now
It has been a very long time, if ever, since Vai has enjoyed such simple and warm affection, and she leans into Zeph's embrace as the water showers over them. Letting out a long and content sigh, her me too doesn't really need to be spoken, and she tilts her head to rest against his for a moment, simply enjoying the touch and heat of this stolen time together. Because it certainly feels like stolen time.

"Now you," she murmurs after a while, stealing the washcloth and turning in his arms to capture his lips in a soft kiss. Vai returns the favour, working the cloth in slow circles to clear away the sand and salt from his adventures on the ocean. Best she do it now, because in just a few minutes, she's got a feeling they'll both be asleep where they stand.

She doesn't mind, though.

~FIN
Vervain