{SE} In remembrance
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

"Thank you!" Ray grinned at the compliment. As Neos worked on his lantern, she made sure he had all of the necessary supplies and snacks. Ray watched with wide eyes as Neos' lantern came together right before her eyes. The detail was incredible and the emotions of the piece were startlingly clear. {color=#} "You did and incredible job. It's beautiful."{/color} She said earnestly.

Ray startled as she looked at the window. The sun had truly risen. She almost spat out her coffee. "Oh shit! I need to set up the shop." She sprang to her feet and in a flurry of motion, placed her lantern safely on a shelf and began grabbing plants, tags, and other items from the back. "Ah sorry Neos. I've got to get started for the day. I'll see you at the festival!"  She gave a quick wave and a smile before continuing her work.

{FIN}

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus