you wouldn't get it
Oliver
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Age: 25 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: N/A - Strg: 25 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Arsen

So he's been chased out of the marketplace by a cat-bird-dragon of an old man, and it's left him with a few missing feathers to boot. That wouldn't be all bad, but they're flight feathers, and Arsen isn't exactly thrilled to have them yanked out of his tailbone. And thus, his glorious and manly retreat finds the boy on the beach where the foliage meets the sand, standing in the shade sort-of-but-not-actually out of sight of anyone looking.

So if anyone is looking it's to see a young man having abandoned his jacket to the ground, having unbuttoned his pants to pull them down a bit, so his ass is half on show. Both garments are fashioned out of black leather, so there's little left to the imagination anyway, but the fact that he's wearing neither shirt nor underwear to complement the attire leaves even less. Arsen is twisting to try and get a good look at his tailbone, where a few bleeding punctures chase around towards his right hip.

"Sonovabitch bit me," he grunts, as if he's just realised it. His eyebrows raise. He'll be impressed later.
you ask if i'll grow to be a wise man
well i ask if i'll grow old
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
With a lovely sun hat on, Oliver made his way out on the beach. He looked like he was ready for some time out on the shore, with some bright shorts on, a striped tank top, and of course, his lovely hat. He felt extremely happy and honestly, pretty damn confident.

This trip was going to be for trading, but he decided to make it a personal 'me-day' instead since fuck did he need it desperately. The sickness was almost all gone by now and he wanted to just take the time to enjoy himself, get a dip in the ocean and have fun. Maybe even stop by the brothel by the end of the night.

All was well as he trekked along the shore before he spotted a man pulling down his pants. Eyes widening, Oliver lowered the brim of his hat ever so slightly, hoping to mask the glowing blush. "Uh... excuse me? Are you okay?" There was a look of concern as Oliver noticed the man was checking out his own, bare ass. Well... what a nice 'me-day' indeed.
OLIVER
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Age: 25 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Arsen

"No, I ain't okay," Arsen barks to whoever calls out a question to him, the Attuned not yet looking up from his own backside. "Some fuckin' dragon took a bite out of me. Ripped a good few feathers out too. What an asshole. Kinda place is this anyway?" It comes out as complaints, demands even, the sort that can only be made by the still-hormonal and too-young-to-know-better.

Arsen lifts his gaze to find some guy in a beach getup, as far as he can tell, and he snorts. Is it because he finds the outfit pathetic? Or just weirdly picture perfect in these stupid, rolling sands and lapping waves? You decide. "Oi, mind lendin' me your eyes? I can't see shit from here." He jabs a thumb at his tailbone.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
A small step as he moves back. Ah... the guy wasn't happy- was he drunk? Possibly judging by his next explanation. A dragon bit him. "Can you describe this dragon for me? It seems like he got you pretty good." Rather than be too harsh, Oliver chose to try and remain calm, hoping it'd help the guy to relax and start talking sense. "And you must be an attuned then, yes?"

The man beckons him closer and Oliver cant really argue. It feels rude and invasive, but whatever.

Taking a few steps forward, Oliver offers the man a nod. "Yeah, of course." He also tries his best to ignore the whole butt out, shirtless, no underwear deal because OUCH. He's uh... not happy with the feelings that were hinted at. "I can also heal you? I have the ability to do so." The comment is quiet, but loud enough for him to hear.

Giving his ass a good look, Oliver tries to not think too much about it. "What do you want to know?"
OLIVER
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Change author:
Arsen

"Tall guy. Became a panther, then a parrot, then a fuckin' dragon," Arsen explains, squinting a bit before giving up on trying to look at the pattern of punctures that run along his tailbone towards his hip. The stranger approaches and he lets him have a good eyeful of his ass, a few black feathers shivering through his hair before disappearing again, wordlessly conveying irritation. "Attuned as they come. Just tell me how bad it is," he grunts.

On closer inspection, Oliver will find that Arsen is still partially shifted, at least around the area of the injury, and there are a few bleeding speckles where the flight feathers have been unceremoniously yanked out. It will be sore, but it's not life threatening by any means. At the offer of healing, he raises a brow. "Yeah? Ain't ever met a healer before. Do your worst, doc."
Blacksmith

Change author:
Just by mentioning the first two shifts, Oliver immediately knew who the man was referring to. ”Sunjata?” Oliver sounded a tad surprised, but otherwise expressed no outward emotion. Interesting... guess even Sunjata has some enemies. Obviously, Oliver is relatively fine with this- it wasn’t a bad attack. Really, with everything that goes on in Torchline, it seems almost normal. Hell, even he got into a scuffle a few seasons back. It isn’t something to be too alarmed about, but he’d make sure to pay attention to it a bit more in the future.

The guy is quick to move on and Oliver nods. ”I’m attuned myself.” Might as well mention that right now. The latter half would come in extremely quickly so Oliver waits to mention the whole Abandoned part. Though, Oliver is deeply curious in seeing the man fully shifted.

It’s kind of funny being called a doc, it earns a small huff of laughter from Oliver. Inspecting the wound, it’s not something Oliver has ever really seen before, but it’s absolutely minor. And of course, he desperately tries to ignore any invading thoughts going through his mind. ”Im not much of a doc- I just have healing magic.” And just like that, Oliver tries to use his healing magic on the injury, hoping to heal it as far as he could.
OLIVER
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Change author:
Arsen

"Who-whata?" Arsen obviously doesn't have a clue who Sunjata is, or indeed that the word the other man has just said is a name and not some slang term. The only thing keeping him patient and still is the fact that the guy has promised to take a look at the wound on his backside, Arsen still trying to crane over his shoulder to see what's going on. It won't make the healing any easier, but it's better than swearing and kicking sand. "Never heard of no Attuned that can heal before," he mutters.

There's not time to question it further, though, because then the magic is happening (ooooh). And he does almost instantly feel better, though the flight feathers will have to grow back naturally. "Neat trick," he rumbles, shimmying the leather pants back up over his ass, not that they leave much to the imagination anyway. "You're alright," he informs his saviour, bending over to grab the jacket he's discarded. "Owe you one."
Blacksmith

Change author:
A huff of laughter and Oliver shakes his head. Right- ”Sunjata- he’s an Outlander. I’ve known him since I came here- I’m sure you’ll meet him again.” Might as well be fully honest with the guy about how Oliver views him. He voices that he’s biased but also tries to be realistic with the guy.

Once more, Oliver finds himself needing to explain some things. ”I am a hybrid- so I’m attuned and abandoned.” Just to fully show off, Oliver partially shifts and allows his Fox ears to appear. Of course, as he is a fennec Fox, that must surely be hilarious and Oliver knows it.

The pants are slowly pulled right back up and Oliver almost pouts- okay yeah he pours. ”Glad I could help ya. I mean, we wouldn’t want you to be hurt for too long.” Especially since fuck, that was a super nice ass. ”You could get me a drink, if you’d like? Or... honestly? I’m willing to negotiate for just about anything.”
OLIVER
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Change author:
Arsen

"I fuckin' hope not. The fucker turned into a dozen animals and then chased me down as a dragon." And all because Arsen had done a teensie weensie thing like cause a ruckus in Haulani. And maybe mouth off a bit (a lot). He manages to get his jacket back on by the time the new guy makes, like, fox ears pop out from his hair, and Arsen looks him up and down like he's trying to understand exactly what's happening here.

"A hybrid, huh," he mutters, shoving his hands in his jacket pockets. "This place is full of weird shit, ain't it?" Evidently, Oliver is the first hybrid Arsen has ever met. "Drink sounds good - where's best to get drunk 'round here?" he asks, squinting out across the beach and gesturing for the other man to lead the way.
Blacksmith

Change author:
There's a light shrug and unfortunately, Oliver has to be blunt with the guy. "Just gotta hope the next interaction goes better. Trust me, I've had my fair share of bad run-ins here... but I do hope you'll be fine next time." His mind reflects back on the guy he got into a fight with- it was brutal and honestly, Oliver hoped the guy didn't hold anything against him.

A huff of laughter and Oliver offers a nod. "Guess I am pretty weird, huh?" He clearly isn't bothered by it- but weird? Whatever the guy thinks. "I heard Raza runs a damn good bar. I went there when I was sick as fuck, so I cant exactly remember where it was- but I'm sure we could find it?" Wasn't this guy a Torchline Native? Shouldn't he know where to find alcohol?
OLIVER
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Change author:
Arsen

"Long as no one bites me on the arse again, I reckon I'll be a'right," Arsen informs Oliver, following after him down the beach and assuming he's going to lead them to this damn good bar that some bitch called Raza runs. Running his tongue along his teeth, the harpy gazes out at the sun glinting off the ocean, squinting a bit as it blinds him but doing absolutely nothing to try and look away.

"Sick?" he says, like it's an afterthought, and he glances over Oliver as if trying to tell whether or not he's still unwell. Arsen might be a risk taker, but he's not in this to get a fuckin' plague or whatever. "What with?" he asks, turning his attention now to where the beach sprawls off ahead. "An' where's this bar?"
Blacksmith

Change author:
A light shrug. ”I won’t be biting your ass anytime soon and I doubt anyone else will- unless you’re into that sort of thing.” Holy fuck Oliver you really need to calm down.

Anyways. Of course, he’s asked about the sickness. Had people seriously not heard of it? It kinda was a big deal- seeing as a lot of people were close to dying and stuff. But whatever. He’d go with it. ”Im completely fine now, we got our cure.” That hadn’t answered the question, not yet. ”It came from the Climb. Impacted a lot of us. Was super disorienting and made me feel soooo bad. I was hot and not in a good way. Refused to drink and didn’t take care of myself at all, had no one to help me either. Thankfully, as I said, I was cured.” Might as well tell the guy everything so he’d at least know for the future.

”The bar is just ahead- follow me.”[/say

~FIN
OLIVER