Mini Event show me your sweetness
Ludo Doll Mini-Event!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate
A year ago, Noah would not have come. He would not have taken the time to carve a doll and present it to the herald. He would have been out on the tundra, gathering as much game as he could and spending all of his days preparing for the winter. Now, however, the hunter was learning more and more about being in tune with what the gods did in his life and the lives of others. Thus, he was here, walking along the beach with his doll in hand. He hoped it was a likeness worthy of the herald's attention, but he was not here to get recognition. He had never seen Ludo before, and could only craft something out of what he had heard of the god. Noah placed his doll with the others. His was so simple in comparison: palm-sized, carved from soft wood, painted to depict Ludo. Noah had spent a lot of time carving and witling the doll. Even the rags Ludo was known to wear were carved and painted, no fabric given to showcase the god's wardrobe. Noah stepped back, and turned, heading to rest near someone he knew: Deimos.
NOAH
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
It was Anden's first festival in Caido - and it wasn't like anything he could have imagined.

He'd heard stories about the bright and shiny coast of the Torchline. How it was a paradise to all, and home to the best parties. Looking across the coast now though, he wouldn't believe it. Darkness covered the sand, even the stars that he found solace in seemed to have vanished from the sky.

He wasn't sure that he was supposed to even be here. Anden was still learning about the deities in the Grounds, but he understood that as an ascended he wasn't supposed to celebrate the Old Gods - Just the Voice. Still seeing Bastien and Nate in the crowd relaxed him. Maybe everyone was free to enjoy the festival.

He rummaged through his pocket for the doll made of hair and straw. Kept together with scraps from his own jacket. Ludo was responsible for him seeing his twin - even if it was a twisted version of her. He thought it was wise to use something personal to him to bond the doll together. And nothing was more personal to Anden than the jacket patched together by his family.
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
Luciana, ever a faithful servant of the old gods in her own way, wouldn't miss a chance to serve Ludo. So, although her doll was rough and made of wood, she headed towards the darkness. Gaping openly at the souls floating within it, she followed them deeper and deeper until they arrived at the bonfire.

Smiling at the piles of dolls, she set hers on top of the nearest one. Then she moved to the side, having no particular interest in interacting with this crowd. She nodded at Gideon and Noah, but made no move to approach either man. Instead, she just settled in to wait and see whether the god would show up.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun didn't like Ludo or the old gods, it was true. However, he figured any chance to build relationships between the Ascended and the rest of the world was a good idea. So he went to the ceremony where they were supposed to show off or deposit or offer their dolls, or whatever this actually was.

Making his way through the darkness, he followed the points of light to a fire. Steering clear of the flames, he set his doll down onto the sands, not adding it to an existing pile. It was a magnificent creation, if he did say so himself, rags both dark and light, mask painted to perfection.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

You're not big on gatherings, nor on gods, but you feel you ought to at least make an appearance at this thing. Besides, Ludo saved your bacon not so long ago, and even though seeing the ghost of Ray was like getting your heart pulled out and stomped on all over again... well.

It's a good sort of pain, isn't it?

You've got the doll you carved from bone and attached black silk to, a delicately made monstrosity which now dangles from your hand. The massive bonfire with its flickering soul-lights makes your teeth hurt and your stomach clench, but you hold steady, finding a quiet spot to sit and drink from the steel flask at your hip.
burn all the things you have to burn
save all the people you're supposed to save
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:

They come, and Ludo watches. It watches and peeps and admires and cackles, though to those gathered below it will sound like the popping and crackling of a bonfire. And one by one, the dolls will rise into the air wherever they might be gathered; they slip from hands and logs and up into the dark, circling around and around, like they're dancing. Happy little dolls, bouncing and frolicking all together.

All except one.

The doll that Iris has made hovers before the young woman, standing as if proud of its creator. Invisible fingers tug at a string, and it thrusts out its little clunky arm, giving her the most glorious and adorable of one-fingered-salutes. Overhead Ludo's laughter is audible now, cheerfully delighted by the little effigy of itself. Iris will feel a weight around her shoulders, as though the deity is draped around her, all rags and shadow and mischief.

"I like this very much, sweetling." Its voice is disembodied, but echoes loud enough for all to hear. "An extra me for me. And in return, an extra you for you!"

Ludo has made its decision and has chosen Iris and her doll to receive a gift!

She has received the following:

Second Chance | Iris may dodge one lethal blow in battle. The lethal blow will instead bring her to 1HP. One use only.
LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own