rose tint my world
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
and it burns like a gin and i like it
The leopard's eyes followed the smoldering light of his cigarette as it disappeared into the ash tray; which was probably a more respectful place to put it, but far less satisfying. He moved on to answering her question, speaking of the joys of political power. There was a time Aisha was designated power, a fancy home, luxury. It'd been a promise, she had been a princess. That felt like so long ago, and while she missed home did she really miss all that... responsibility, as he so simply put it?

A little bit actually, a part of her hungered for authority, ambition stoked in her veins as she imagined herself at the helm of a nation again. But no, she was here, just a soldier, and the bigger part of her was content with that. "Nate's your man right?" she'd never met the guy but she'd heard of him. She leaned forward again, elbows on the table and chin resting on her hand. "Don't spare the details," she added playfully, curious about their relationship, and nosy as ever.
put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood

Mhmm.” Sunjata trails off, a rogue smirk crossing his face before he takes another sip of the alcohol and watches as Aisha leans forward for details. He’s not sure if he’s really ever told anyone the specifics of how he and Nate got together in the first place, but it was an ordeal in and of itself, a timeline that bounced around and eventually finally crossed permanently.

He swirls the drink in the glass as he considers it. “I met him when I got sick from the mud monster a couple of Fiat Lux’s ago.” He rumbles, gaze lifting to meet hers. “He’s a doctor, after all, but we… Got close a few times before we’d part again. Wasn’t until Apopo blew that we officially started to go together.” That story leaves out all the cheating and arguments, Sunjata having been with both Phoebe and Maea during the time that he and Nate had danced on occasion. “He’s great, though. We’re similar enough that it works out well.” He takes a sip of his drink again before raising a brow to her, almost asking if that’s enough information.
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
"The who?" Aisha had never heard of the 'mud monster' somehow, and while it was likely not a funny story, she couldn't help but finding it a bit funny. How were there so many things she'd encountered here, and yet still so many things she hadn't? Everyday she heard more about the past, more about the monsters and the fearsome dangers that lurked on every corner. Curiosity always took the cat into exciting and unexpected conversations here in Caido, and it basked in the power of the knowledge it took away.

Back to the topic of his Nate, Aisha smiled as he finished, "That's good, I'll drink to that," she reached for her glass and tossed him a side wards smirk before drinking to the joys of love. His comment about their similarities brings another question to her mind, meeting his gaze across their table she asked, "Is he like us?" There is a flash of her eyes, shifting them from the hazel of her human form, to the black of the bat, then back to the sunglow slits of the leopard.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

He waves his hand a bit, the one that holds the glass as he motions with his words. “This giant monster made of mud attacked Fiat Lux. A few of us, Oliver included, went to try and stop it before it reached it. We… Didn’t exactly make it in time and it sucked me up into it.” There’s a purse of his lips as he recalls it, before he takes a sip of the alcohol to try and drown out the feeling of his lungs seizing up. “Lots of people were hurt or killed. I got some lung condition from it, so Nate was keeping tabs on me to heal me.” And Nate had done well for what he could, until Safrin magically fixed him right up as she continued to do.

But he focuses on her and the subject of Nate, edging closer toward that territory and agreeing as he takes a sip along with her before settling back in his chair and watching her eyes shift before he snorts and shakes his head. “No, not quite. He’s Ascended.” He considers her again, wondering if she now can spot the silvery bite marks along his neck, some fresh and some old, blending into the mix of bronze hued skin there. So many bite scars. And he wouldn’t want it any other way.

So technically he can be if he bites you first.” A wink is sent to Aisha before he settles again.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Ouch, definitely not funny. The faint smirk disappeared from her lips as he described the incident, a tightening of her breath when he mentioned the way it took it's victims, the suffocation, the drowning. Drowning was one of the few things that really scared her, to have so little control over your limbs, your fate in the hands of something inanimate and apathetic. She replied with a solemn nod, "I'm glad you're still here."

Back to the topic of Nate, Aisha asks her question and Sunjata gives an amused snort. Ascended, the vampiric race created by the Voice. No matter her qualms with the new goddess she wouldn't judge, especially someone obviously so special to her friend. There was a hint of excitement to the notion of being bitten, biting back. She wondered if they liked it vice versa, was there some pleasure for the artifice in being the prey? Maybe something she'd find out for herself, or would ask on a different occasion.

She did notice the marks on his neck, and gave an amused and devilish chuckle, "Sounds fun, must be nice to have someone who understands what you want."
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Mmm. Me too.” He agrees, maybe a tad slowly, but it’s not reflected in the slow curl of his lip in a half smirk, the fangs hidden within. But he explains Nate, their relationship, how well it was working while he idly spins his wedding ring on his finger, a circlet of stars and a crescent moon in the center as his steel gaze lifts to meet hers again.

Smiling a bit wider at her chuckle, he rolls his shoulders in an easy shrug. “It is nice.” He pauses to take another sip of the alcohol, to sigh through the burn in his throat. “It’s nice not having to explain why I do things a certain way.” Why he has to. Nate just gets it, understands, their pasts too similar for the Ascended to simply not get it. “What about you? Got your sights on anyone?” A casual raise of his brow is given toward her.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Sunjata's candid reply was sweet, and it brought a slight wince to her eye, infallibly hidden by her blonde curls. Love was an interesting subject for Aisha, it was something that she hadn't ever really explored. Flirting, sex, platonic love, that much came easily to her. She could dream of herself some day with a loving partner, someone who she trusted and understood as Sunjata and Nate did each other; but her lack of openness and preference for the strong facade threw a wrench in things. Any attraction she'd had for anyone was surface, for if she sought to delve deeper they would come too close to that dream, to knowing she was weaker than she let on.

Everything Aisha did and said was justified and fought for, what was it like to have somebody simply know? No words, no actions, just love.

"What about you? Got your sights on anyone?" Aisha hmphed, tilting her chin down impishly, "Anyone and everyone love, and no one at all."
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

His gaze flicks to her face, dancing along the panes there while they sit and chat as old friends often did. But her response is one that he oddly expects from her, a deep sort of understanding that accompanies it while he thinks of how it had applied to him at one point. Until eventually it… Didn’t. “That’s the way to do it.” He offers with a quiet half smirk, amusement bubbling through the attuned bond toward her, settling back in his seat as his gaze drifts to patrons that come to visit the bar and some that are drifting out at a slow and steady pace. It was different from Torchline, nostalgic in a way that Sunjata’s not sure he appreciates or doesn’t. But the conversation with Aisha is always easy, and he finds most of the rest of the day spent bullshitting with her before they part again.

- FIN <3