forever and ever more
for ollie!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
hold me close smother me, my little dracula wrap your arms around me
Being a child of the sun with nocturnal shifts made for a fun sleep schedule, that was for sure. Aisha usually hunted in her leopard form around dawn or at twilight. If she was awake into the late hours of the night, she was most likely drinking, taking a walk, with Oliver and the others at the manor, or flying.

Tonight she was flying, the wind slipping past her leathery wings, fast descents becoming slow and billowed as she convexed her wings towards the ground and the air caught underneath them. It carried her back up on it's own, but she shot back into her own pace with a few flaps. The wind was brutal tonight, but in the best way. It made this a challenge, and she felt alive, more exciting than what her days had become.

The moon echoed on her golden fur as she dove down once more, this time to perch outside the entrance to the manor, hanging off of a horizontal beam and wrapping her black wings tight to her side. A quick rest here, and maybe she'd catch Oliver and coax him into a night flight.
AISHA
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
It was Aisha's lucky day.

Oliver had been out for the whole day and desperately needed to let loose. Did he need sleep? Probably, but man was he just all pent up. So much was going on and he felt like could run a marathon. It was a terrible feeling- part of him was tired while the rest felt like it would never sleep.

It didn't quite matter, though.

He made his way up to the manor, letting out a soft sigh as he adjusted the bag over his shoulder so it would be easier to open up the door ahead of him- didn't want that thing slipping down and getting dirty or anything.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
hold me close smother me, my little dracula wrap your arms around me
Aisha was indeed in luck, as she dove from her dark eyes zeroed in on a familiar form, with hair that shimmered silver in on these cloudless nights. She wondered if he'd seen her yet, hanging upside down from the porch hang. Whether or not he had, she still planned on making an entrance. The fox spread it's wings and glided down, stopping herself just before her friend and hovering before him.

Boo, she sent down the attuned bond, a shivering trill in the bat's throat. She cocked her head, wings beating to stay in place before him, You look like you've had a shit day.
AISHA