a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Oh yes, the bristling. If not Amalia, then Deimos or Sunjata, the animalistic responses in them unable to be controlled in anger. She finds it almost amusing as the Governor reiterates his stance, yet says nothing of how he’ll make them pay so dearly for hurting any non-Nate Ascended. Almost. This topic is too serious to be amusing.

“Like I said, I’m not questioning your personal ability to do so.” the Wraith offers quietly. Only his plans, the ways of Torchline, and the fact that at least one attack has happened there - but that goes unsaid. “Our defenses need something in particular to work. We need to see the Order using their compasses or rings. If you happen to meet one and can let me know their whereabouts or a time you might be speaking to one of them...?" Her own gaze is a steady upward parry to his steel slash, moving only to examine the scales that now seem to coat several visible parts of him.

Interesting. She wonders briefly if they ever coat something like his dick and what that feels or looks like. Not because she’s interested in Sunjata’s dick (that’s all Nate’s and Hotaru’s), but it’s a matter of general curiosity.

She raises a brow and looks back at the Attuned. “Are those new?” They remind her of Jigano. And Loki. If Sunjata can become a dragon now, he would be a formidable ally, indeed. Or a fearsome enemy.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNJATA
the flood
He has ways, a prison at his disposal, and quite a nasty bite. Pair that with the electricity thrumming through his veins as he bristles, and well, you’ve got quite an option of detriment. But he listens to her, works his jaw as the scales remain on his arms and shoulders, steel shifting into slit pupils that focus on her. “I doubt the Order wants anything to do with me.” And the amount of time spent searching for them to come up empty each time was exhausting. “But I will try.” Given this information, he’d prefer to keep the Order out of Torchline entirely.

But that’s wishful thinking. Even he knows that.

And he settles in the chair again, gaze drifting away from her to look around the room while he mulls everything over. “It is new.” He rumbles, turning his head to look back at her to lean forward with his armored elbows braced on his thighs, armored scales that aren’t smooth but rugged and jagged, as if it had seen some things. “I’ve got a dragon shift now. Lightning breath.” He informs her. Because it’s necessary given the fight they’ll likely come up against. It’s also necessary to show just how much Sunjata’s shifts edge into that predator, into that protector.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
So it is like Jigano. But better. Sliding into a fanged smile, Wessex offers the Flood an appreciative look. “Impressive. Once Loki finds out, I don’t know how I’ll keep her in the Grounds.” The full grown dragon is quite adventurous already, and while the Wraith occasionally worries, she knows she has a smart companion. A companion that’s dreadfully curious about her own kind, and rarely gets to meet one. Even if Sunjata isn’t really a dragon, she can’t imagine that little detail would stop Loki’s infatuation.

“So,” she begins again, changing topics. “What brings you back?” The Wraith can hardly remember the last time she saw him in the Grounds and new that he’s come with Nate has yet to reach her ears.
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
Tension relieves and the scales meld back slowly into his skin as he offers Wessex a small amused smile. “I’m sure she’ll enjoy it.” He murmurs with some part of amusement, leaning forward in his chair so that the wings expand from his back, spreading over the arm rests, the tops of the wings glinting with a sharp black claw. But the rest of him melds away aside from the wings, gaze focusing back on Wessex as he calms and offers a playful smirk.

The armored spaces along his neck disappear into skin again, over the dark etching of tattoos, dark marks linger along his skin there, a few bruises here and there and a few that almost look like fingertips. “For that Ascended room.” There’s a raise of his brow, amusement lingering along his face now. “I have to say it works wonders.” In case she hadn’t tried it yet.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
“She definitely will. You might find it rather annoying. So feel free to send her home if she gets too annoying.” As much as her bonded wants her to be happy, wants her to play with her friends and go hunting, Torchline isn’t their home now. And Wessex needs her. It’s selfish, but it’s true. Wessex needs every bit of affection she can get.

Whatever the Queen might have expected - it isn’t that. She raises a brow at the Governor before remembering that they did indeed get married and this must be some sort of celebration of that. “Ahhh, yes.” She nods knowingly. “I’ve heard of it, but never used it.” After all, she has no one interested in her. A woman - a demigod - with her kind of responsibilities and, yes, ambitions might find it difficult in any world to find a partner. Add the Ascended part and Caido, and, well - some days she thinks she’s destined to be alone.

Except for Loki. And her Lady.
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
A low hum of amusement leaves Sunjata, a nod given the Wraith’s way. He understands, having to occasionally tear Haai away from her own friends and hunts in order to bring her back home. But she’d always accompanied him, only left home for now while they spend this short time in the Grounds. Soon enough, he’d be home, the griffin able to bother and annoy him once more.

But the conversation shifts and Sunjata spies the raise of Wessex’s brow while he leans back in his chair, offering a small nod. “You should give it a go.” He rumbles to her, a crooked smirk crossing his face and remaining. “It’s worth every second.” A wink is shot the Queen’s way before he settles and reaches up to run a hand through his hair, leaning forward in the seat now, moving to stand, to stretch out the legs and arms that had grown sore.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
“That would require people to like me,” Wessex replies dryly, trying to keep the edge out of her voice (who knows if she’s successful). Self-pity has never suited her, but there are moments when she’s no longer able to keep it at bay, the stress of, well, everything, only serving to highlight that she’s alone. Even within the family, she’s alone.

“Nevertheless,” she continues, “I’m glad it’s in use.” Trying to see if there might be anything else that’s urgent right now, the Queen can find little else she needs to talk about; everything is in their own hands. “Think we can have the same LongNight setup this year? I'm probably going to insist all non-Ascended leave." She can't have a hundred others to worry about, on top of those who are risking their lives. They need to get out. Just in case.
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
Part of him wants to respond to Wessex’s dry commentary, but he refrains in the end. The moment having passed, realizing it’s a sensitive subject for the Wraith. So he focuses on everything else, shifting in his seat so he can move to stand and stretch out his legs and his arms. An easy nod is given to Wessex as she comments that she’s glad it’s in use, Sunjata realizing swiftly that it was one of the few reasons he’d depart Torchline to come here.

But instead, his steel gaze flickers over her face as she questions of LongNight, an easy nod given to that as well. “Yes.” He begins, taking a deep inhale after it. “I think that’s probably the easiest. Torchline’s exactly as they said they were, just a week of partying and destroying the beaches. But I’ll chat with the Inn owner when I get back and get it set up to take Grounders in again.” A dark brow raises to Wessex, a slight quirk of his lip in the beginning of a smile, as if he’s asking if they’ve got a deal.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
“Thanks. Let me know. Might even send the younger Ascended to Torchline, depending on what this… monster endeavor entails.” Here, after a moment, she sinks her face into her hands and then slides them down, to rest in front of her mouth. There’s clearly a lot in her head, a lot going on that she has to balance, keep those plates spinning lest one of them fall - and then they all fall.

Fail. Fall. It’s all the same, isn’t it?

The topic hangs in the air, the Flood’s to take or reject, to end the conversation and get back to his vacation, or sit and chat some more.
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
I will.” He offers in agreement to the first set of information, to letting her know when he has it prepped and set up. As for the others? “Let me know if you do plan on sending the younger Ascended here as well, that way I can prep for them as well.” Because part of him tells him that it might be a good idea to have tabs on them, given the current state of the world they find themselves in.

But with nothing else to add or say, all he can do is offer Wessex an easier smile. “Thanks for the chat. I’ll let you get back to your duties.” He dips his head in a polite goodbye, one leader to another, and then moves toward the door to slip out so he can continue on about his honeymoon.

- FIN <3
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3