{SE} Bittersweet Echoes
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
It was only for a second. A brief moment that Anden saw her. Eloise Marie, and her perfect smile. The joy he felt faded as the spirit vanished. His past no longer here to haunt him. Below he saw smiling faces, that vanished too soon. Without the horrors around them, Anden found peace in the silence.

He leaned against the trunk of the tree, with Dani still in his arms. Closing his eyes he wished he could find sleep, but that was no longer a burden, or a blessing he needed. Instead he listened to Dani's heart race.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.....Thud.......... Thud...........Thud.

With every beat that Dani's heart took, he began to worry. Even as she began to calm down, the silence remained. He had known Dani for a little while now, but she had never seen Anden's abilities as an ascended. Truthfully he had barely seen his own abilities up until now. He was a monster. Atleast that's what he once thought. Now though he knew better. He was better than what he once was. He was stronger, better suited to protect Dani - and Eloise Marie if he ever found her.

But would Dani see him like that? Or as a monster.

"I swear I didn't know those... things were here when I decided I wanted to bring you here." Anden did his best to lighten the mood, but that was never his strong suit. He looked down at Dani who was cradled in his arms in silence. Everything else that happened would be up to her, and how she chose to see Anden now.
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek