To the Governor of Torchline: URGENT
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the dark star

It all looks very official, when it arrives delivered to the cliffside house where Sunjata and Nate reside. Crisp white envelope, neat and precise writing addressing it to the governor - every fold and crease is purposeful. This is a letter sent with intention. Sent with the utmost gravitas. This is a letter that demands respect. It reads:

Hey Jata!

Don't know if you know this but I'm in that Stormbreak place now. I don't think I'll be able to make the wedding party (sorrysorrysorry), but I'll make sure I send you something fun as a present. As another present. I know, I'm too good to you.

Could you check in on Remi for me though, please? He's in the Greatwood. He'll be able to explain a lot better than I will, and he probably could use a playdate with Nate. (They're friends, did you know that?)

Anyway I included something I think you'll like. Let me know how it turns out.

~Ronin

Along with the letter, Sunjata will find attached a recipe for blackberry pie.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Admittedly, I didn’t know I’d be getting such a formal letter. It makes sense given the fact you’re in Stormbreak, now.

Speaking of parties, it had better be a good present. You’ve gotten my hopes up, after all, and the shiner only lasted so long.

I’ll seek out Remi, though unfortunately given the Greatwood and Nate’s Ascension, it’ll be tricky. I’ll find a way, though. (I almost always do.)

I see it’s a blackberry pie recipe, we’ll see if it holds up to my mom’s. I’ll keep you updated.

— SW

P.S. How’s Stormbreak? I hear there’s something stirring up the hive. Should I be worried?

.....That’s a joke, I’m always worried, but you already knew that.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the dark star

Another letter - it's been a while, but understandably both men have been rather busy (in both similar and different ways).

Evenin' Governor,

I hope the pie lived up to your mother's - just in case, I've included a little something for you.

I'm still working on that present for you. Stormbreak is... it's not what I'm used to, and I'm a little homesick for Torchline especially with Deepfrost setting in.

There are a few lines that are scratched out after this, as if Ronin has started to pour too many feelings into his letter.

Anyway, have a drink for me at your wedding reception, and congratulations to you and Nate!

~Ronin

Attached with the letter is a recipe for honey and spice poached pears.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first