spellbound
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
kiss my skin, she said to her star
we can be the sun
Last time Aisha had come to this shrine was almost a year ago. Here she'd met Safrin, the beautiful and benevolent goddess. She given her prayer and asked for advice, Safrin had provided. Starlight had danced in her soul that day, a warm blue fire in her heart that she would never forget.

She chose a sunny day to go out into the glade and seek it's sweet center. Her hair she'd pulled back with her most sacred of treasures, her connection to home; her mother's ribbon. It shimmered through her blonde hair, so simple and pure compared to her wild curls. Aisha's frame was beautiful alone, but it was the grit and ruggedness of which she carried herself that she was most confident in. A warrior's build, a dominant stride and confident gait. She wouldn't come unprepared this time, she knew what she wanted.

And it was a simple request really; to feel connected to something again. She'd felt so distanced as of late and simply having something to pray to, to trust in and feel aligned to was all she expected and asked for. She came to share her joy for being alive, her happiness that today and in this past week she'd reconnected with so many of those she'd nearly forgotten.

The woman moved down to to the middle ring of the shrine, and placed upon the stone a basket of berries and breads she'd made back at the manor. Then she sat with her back to the rest of the world, looking at the verdant green grass ahead of her. When she closed her eyes there was a sense of peace. For a moment she could've been back on her world, in her garden surrounded by flowers. The sunlight in Caido that shone down on her could've been the sun from home, breaking through the branches of her sweet acacia.

She began to hum softly, sharing her warmth and her voice with the world around her.
breathe your light into my eyes
while i breathe fire into your heart

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It isn’t Safrin that arrives. It isn’t even Frey or any of the others. But it is a cat, a vibrant orange and cream hued feline that hops onto the shrine, that searches through the berries and breads, picking at one bread in particular until the humming sound of Aisha captures her attention. Ears perked forward, the feline stares at Aisha with glimmering ice blue eyes, a flick once or twice to her tail, and she sits.

”You’re pretty.” The cat chimes, tail flicking three more times, and it moves to lick at a paw as if it’s cleaning it before it dives into the bread again. ”You sound pretty too.”
RANDOM EVENT
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
we can be the sun
Cat feet were notoriously silent, creatures of the shadows that walk on whispers and wild impulse. This one was no exception, it's appearance wasn't know to her as she sat with her eyes closed, humming softly a song from her childhood. It isn't until there is a voice that Aisha's hazel eyes snap open and fall upon the flame point feline before her, it's frosty eyes a stark contrast to it's coat.

She'd heard the voice, the one that called her pretty, but it wasn't until the cat spoke again that she realized it'd come from the animal. Her eyes widened and explored the form of the cat, wondering if she spoke to a spirit or just a very talented feline. Either way there seemed to be thanks in order, "Thank you, you're just as pretty, if not more so."

The woman moved to sit on her knees, "Do you have a name?" she asked, a warm smile upon her lips.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Whiskers flicker with the compliment, tail flicking three more times as the feline stares down the leopardess. Whatever can come close to a smile does cross the edges of the feline’s maw, her ears perking forward. ”Oh, you.” The cat chimes with the briefest hint of a rolled ‘mrow’ at the end. As for whether she has a name, the feline turns a bit coy.

”Augusta.” She says, moving to stand and reach into the basket to pull out a fruit, poking at it with sharp claws. One fruit in particular sticks to a claw, the feline flapping her paw so much so that the fruit flies off toward Aisha and Augusta spends the next few moments licking her paw. ”Why are you here?” She asks, peering at the attuned from where she still licks the remnants from her paw.
RANDOM EVENT
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
we can be the sun
The cat seemed to lighten at her compliment, giving a purred response that brought a mm to Aisha's lips. She'd come to the shrine with the intent of simply being here, of sharing her joys with the spirits and the gods. She had expected little in return, but she was so glad to have been rewarded this company, as sweet and mysterious as the little feline seemed.

"Augusta," replied the cat, moving to flesh out the contents of Aisha's pack. "I'm Aisha," she said in response, leaning forward slightly to shift the straw hewn pack closer to the cat. Augusta reached inside, claws stretched as searching, coming up with a wild plum hooked to her claws. In typical cat fashion she made a show of flapping the lingering fruit away, it flew towards the woman and she caught it in her open palms. "Thanks," she said playfully, bringing the magenta fused fruit to her lips.

The two share this meal, Augusta licking the remnants of the plum from her claws while Aisha ate the meat. A question was asked, "Things are clearing up for me, I'm happy with my choices and my life right now and I wanted to share my peace with the spirits," she responded, taking another juicy bite before continuing. "And I hoped I might catch someone's attention, see what they know, how I might help them and they might help me."

Now that a spirit had heeded her call, there could be more to discuss than winsome jubilation. Curiosity fueled the cat, she sought alliances and friendships of the mystical kind.

Change author:

”Hello Aisha.” The feline purrs, pale gaze winking to the leopardess. But as she digs through the bag, her attention is brought entirely upon the plum stuck to her claws, flinging it toward Aisha unintentionally, but grinning as much as a cat could when the woman catches the fruit. And then it’s just the two of them, nibbling on the meal, focused on nothing but the way the cold winds flicker through the trees, brush against the stone, whispers on the wind both heard and unheard.

Augusta listens as Aisha speaks next, a low purr of understanding erupting from her throat. ”Consider your peace shared.” She offers with a flick of her tail this way and that, turning her attention fully onto Aisha with an amused half-smirk crossing her maw. ”I’m afraid I don’t know much. I am just a cat, after all.” Or was she? That was part of the secrecy.
RANDOM EVENT
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
we can be the sun
There's something incredibly calming about the cat's presence, the green of the glade's shrine yet to be tormented by leaf change's surge of greys. It was still lively here, and she was more than happy to enjoy this moment. A drop of plum juice dripped from the corner of her mouth, staining a purplish spot on her thigh. Not that she cared, it was just an added flair.

She finished up her fruit and sifted through the bag, finding a piece of the dried venison from a deer she'd hunted a bit ago. The cat would probably like this, and so she reached forward, offering it to her new friend just before she spoke again. Aisha hmphed teasingly, "If you're just a cat then I'm just a human," she said a flash of the leopard's spots rippling across the skin on her hand.

"Do you live here at the shrine?" she asked, popping a piece of bread into her mouth.

Change author:

A feline laugh is barked into the air at Aisha’s show – pausing only to lurch forward to grab the venison that’s tossed to her, taking bites from it if only to refrain from gobbling down the entire thing in one go – which she would have absolutely loved to do if given the chance. She refrains, however, her iceberg gaze lifting to meet the Attuned’s at the question that’s poised.

”I’m a drifter. Sometimes I stay here by the shrine and other times I go and get lost in the Settlement. It’s always different.” She offers, a flick of her tail before she’s taking another bite. ”But I am truly nothing special, my dear.”
RANDOM EVENT
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
we can be the sun
Augusta accepted the meat, Aisha grinned and returned to her own meal, a soft acorn wheat bread that she ate piece by piece. Her questions were answered, the cat was a drifter, from here to the settlement. "Me too," she nodded, a wanderer in her own right. She'd drifted through the grounds for a year now, a wildfire that never stopped blazing. Part of her great resolve that she brought to the shrine today was her decision to leave here, to bring that flame to other regions.

The flame point cat took another bite, then adding on a modest comment. Aisha chuckled, reaching forward to offer a hand to pet the feline, "I think it's special that you came here today, thank you for that." If the cat was nothing more than a talking cat, that was okay too; she'd made a friend and shared her peace, and that was a time well spent.

Change author:

There’s a feline smile that curls around Augusta’s face at the confirmation that Aisha was the same. ”I know.” The feline purrs, whiskers flicking with the smile that spreads. Perhaps that’s why she’d shown today instead, two drifting souls lost only to come together for a fleeting moment before departing again.

Eventually, however, Augusta is stuffed from all the offerings Aisha had brought, happy and content to lounge on the shrine, tail flicking idly as she cleans her paws and peers back at the attuned with bright blue eyes. ”You’re welcome, and thank you for the meal.” She chimes in a knowing tone, content to sit there with Aisha until she departs the shrine and moves onto the rest of her own chosen duties.

- FIN
RANDOM EVENT