I picture it, soft, and I ache
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh all I ever wanted was
a life in your shape
"No!" Sam insisted, both embarrassed and trying not to laugh. "I meant...I meant you could come to my room, but we could just..." He paused, the moment passing and his confidence fleeting, but forced himself to continue. "Cuddle, maybe, or something, and rest for a while." Not sleep, not really, but the odd Ascended drifting they could achieve; even as unsatisfying as it was, there was something wonderful indeed about falling into it while in someone's arms.

The kiss, at least, went as perfectly as it could do. Sam responded with as much as Amun was willing to give, his hands coming to settle on the other man's shoulders and his face only moving a hairs breadth away as the contact was broken. "I...want to do that again." Sam said, laughing at the end of it. "Are you going to stay?"
Keep my eyes on the road
As I ache
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Amun

You'll be faced with problems of all shapes and sizes
You're going to have to make a few compromises
Amun had no trouble laughing at the apparent misunderstanding. However, he smiled at Sam. "And here I was thinking this was some clever ploy to speed things up." The potter winked.

On the note of moving forward in their relationship, he grinned as they broke off the kiss. "Like, right now?" Chuckling, he let his eyes trail down to the bookmaker's lips again. "That can be arranged." However, the advisor didn't move to close the distance between them.

Instead, he just beamed at the other man. "I will stay. And cuddle. And maybe kiss you a few more times." Stepping back, Amun grabbed Sam's hand. The potter gestured for the bookmaker to lead the way.
For now we're happy if not overjoyed
And we'll accept the things we cannot avoid
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh all I ever wanted was
a life in your shape
"Absolutely not. All things in good time." Sam responded easily, an embarrassed but genuinely happy smile on his face; he was rather sure by this point that there would be a furthering of their relationship, the dates having gone very successfully so far (he'd even avoided being attacked by a bear this time!), but there was something to be said for savouring the early days, truly getting to know Amun before things turned passionate.

He was happy to lead Amun upstairs, excited for a quiet night of kissing, chatting and just being with someone; it was closer to what Sam wanted than anything like a sudden, lust-filled hook up, something comfortable and easy. When he drifted off to 'sleep', or the closest he could get, there was a smile on his face and a hand on Amun's shoulder, thumb gently stroking as he considered what the future might bring.

{FIN}
Keep my eyes on the road
As I ache
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!