the endless call of your caress
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You pump the blood so I can breathe, Don't let me go don't ever leave
Feelings swirl through the bond between them, a silent mantra of I love you the only words that can be picked out. The rumble becomes verbal, a mantra mumbled against fresh bite marks and old ink. Everything he feels now is more than Nate thought he’d have again, and he’s wordlessly grateful that it’s Sunjata with him, that it’s Sunjata experiencing this with him. Fingers clench and tug, bruises left in their wake as Nate loses his sense, his careful control. All at once, it’s like something in Nate snaps, drops him down, lips crashing against Sunjata’s in a messy tumble, before even that bit of energy leaves him, and he simply basks in the closeness between them.

The ability to actually move returns to Nate slowly, and at first, all he does is spread his fingers, unfocused eyes roaming over his husband, a satisfied smirk breaking through the haze of sated lust and satisfaction. ”We need one of these back home.” For someone who doesn’t breathe, Nate does a fantastic show of breathlessness, the sound joined by a soft grunt as he shifts, collapsing beside Sunjata and reaching out to pull the attuned close. They have to leave, eventually, but there’s no harm in stealing just a little more time, no harm in enjoying the warm tangle of limbs they settle into.
NATE