Personal Quest I want to make things that count
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
first you're my predator then you're my prey
Amun passed her the hammer from the freshly built shelving, and Aisha blew a little kiss of thanks before hurrying back off to finish her own task. Getting the nails into the wood and wall behind it wasn't necessarily the hard part, the woman certainly had the brawn, it was the keeping the nails steady while she hammered. The final product was a bit crooked and crude, but quite literally nothing a wardrobe or other furnishing couldn't cover up.

So she smiled and moved on, the mouse problem out of sight and mind for now she returned to sorting, piling up the rest of the junk to be removed and starting to sift through the salvageable, placing goods in separate piles to be put away once she'd finished organizing. Halfway through her work she heard a voice, turning around to see the freckled face of a relatively new friend. He asked about a paint brush, or roller, and with a nod she sifted through a pile that she'd mentally noted as the 'arts and crafts pile' before pulling out a wide brush.

"This do?" she asked, handing it over with a grin.

Aisha sorts the rest of the trash out and starts organizing the good materials into piles (and gives henry a brush)
give you my love and then take it away
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Henry's painting, what little he did of it, as well as Aisha's sorting went well. Eying the other man as he entered the Guild, the potter ambled over at the woman's question. As the guild master did, he grabbed three rollers and three paint pans.

"I think these will do better. No offense." Handing out the roller to Henry, Amun nodded at the exit. "Why don't we all work together to finish the outside? Aisha, once you've put everything away and taken out the junk, you can join us if you'd like." He left the third roller and pan for her just in case.

Regardless of their response, the potter would head. Given that he'd had to rally the troops, so to speak, he didn't make much progress on the wall he'd chosen, but hopefully once all three of them were working it would go smoothly and quickly.

Almost done folks! No post order. Please summarize your characters actions at the bottom of your next post.

Henry succeeded in painting. Aisha gave him a brush and Amun found a paint roller and pan.
Aisha succeeded in sorting. She just needs to put the supplies away and then come help with the painting.
Amun succeeded in painting.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry took the large brush from Aisha with a smile of his own when Amun appeared with a roller for him, which had been exactly what he'd asked for. His stance straightened and he turned to accept it, looking it over in his hand. "Yeah, these will be-" he was about to say 'great' when Amun suggested they all work together to do the painting. He nodded and watched the older man walk outside with the other rollers and pans, presumably to get them set up.

He lingered in the doorway to the storage room a bit longer, meaning to say something to Aisha. Only, no words came out and he just stood there stupidly for a moment. So he turned back and caught up to Amun. "Here, I can set them up, Amun," He called after him, reaching for the remaining pan. If the other man willingly gave his over, Henry would place them in a row outside and pour paint into them. When he was done and ready to begin again, there would be paint smeared across his hands. Not that he'd mind it.

Henry set to work, intending to make good time. "I appreciate the help but, er-" He glanced over his shoulder at Amun, "I hope I'm not slowing you down. I saw how you put that anvil together," he refocused his gaze back on the wall he was painting as he ran the roller over it, "I've never seen someone do that before," he chuckled, "Can you do that with anything?"

Henry sets up the pans with the paint and uses one of the rollers to keep working on the walls.
HENRY
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
Aisha's brush was taken with a smile, and then turned down. She didn't care much, she was no artist. So she rolled her eyes to herself and shrugged, grabbing back the brush from the lingering man in the doorway and tossing it back onto her pile. Back around she went, placing a hand on the small of Henry's back to usher him into movement, "Come on sugar," she said with a playful smile.

Once he was gone, Aisha got back to work on her sorting. Art supplies here, cleaning supplies there, building and workshop tools, etc. If she finished her work here, she'd head on out to help paint, choosing a wall, picking up a roller, and winging it.

Aisha continues working on sorting, and (if the rolls say so) she finishes and helps with the painting.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Nodding at Henry's words, Amun left one for the Attuned to deal with. The potter poured paint into his pan and rolled the roller in it. Smiling at the other man's concern, the Ascended shook his head. "You're definitely not slowing me down. Trust me I appreciate the help. This was definitely not a one man job And no, I can't do that with anything. It's a gift from the Voice and there are specific parameters to it."

Between Amun and Henry, the painting went swiftly. That was mostly due to the Attuned: armed with the proper tools, he managed to complete two and a half walls all on his own, roller and pan making the work swift and efficient. The potter finished the rest on his own, meeting the other man. "Thanks. Shall we check on Aisha?"

It was a good thing they did because Aisha's sorting would not go at all well. Tools would get jammed together and she'd be unable to separate them, cloths would get tangled together, and worst of all, her piles toppled together, altogether leaving a mess. Chuckling as he saw the mayhem, the Ascended knelt down beside her. "Here. I can probably take care of this on my own." He began to deal with the remaining sorting.

This PQ is now concluded! You're welcome to help out Amun with the remaining work though.

Henry critically succeeded at painting.
Aisha failed at organizing and sorting the remaining inventory.
Amun succeeded at painting.

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
The painting outside went along great, but Aisha hit a problem in her sorting. Her overly organizational mind had her meticulous, she may not be an artist but she liked things where they belonged. It was taking her longer than it should've to get things where she wanted them, and then a ball of twine unraveled and twisted up in some of the cloths. As it rolled down from where it had been set neatly, it took with it some other things, and her arts and tools piles meshed together.

"Fuck," she cursed, sitting criss cross to start untangling the twine. Soon enough the others had finished, come back inside to check on her work. Everything was in a piles, but they'd become a mess too quick. Amun crouched down next to her, and she gave a soft hmph, rolling the twine back over itself into a ball, "Fine, the art supplies go there, heavy duty tools over there..." she went on into explaining where things went, continuing to help as they finished up the final task.

All in all, a successful day.

Aisha helps Amun finish with the store room!
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry raised his eyebrows in interest but, he settled on that explanation for the moment as he continued. When he met Amun in the middle, he paused and offered a contented smile to the other man, happy with their quick work. He nodded, setting the roller down into the pan for the final time and following Amun in towards the storage room.

Hearing the struggle before he saw it, Henry cringed and peered around Amun to see the damage. Well, the storage room was in worse shape than the last time he'd laid eyes on it, with tools jammed together and piles toppled over, but it was nothing they couldn't handle. He considered teasing Aisha for it but, judging by her vexation, he decided against it.

Henry left them and returned momentarily with a spare crate in one hand. "Hey, Aisha, look!" When she turned to look at him, he'd wipe a line of fresh paint off of his forefinger and right onto her nose. He offered up the crate in front of him, especially so as to block any potential retaliations. He added innocently, with a cheeky grin, "Need another one of these?"

Henry brings them an extra crate and gets up to some mischief while he's at it.
HENRY
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Ignoring the antics of Henry and Aisha except to swipe the crate and fill it, Amun just crouched to get to work. Under the swordswoman's management, the clean up and the putting away of supplies went swiftly and smoothly. When they finished, the potter stood and dusted off his hands with a grin.

"Thanks you two. Now scram. And if you're going to get into a paint fight, do it outside please." He shooed his helpers out the doors. Calling out after them, he added, "And if either of you want to join, come find me!"

With that he turned to face the guild. It looked much better, and he smiled, happy at the improvements. Then he rubbed his hands together and headed for his office, ready to get back to work.

-FIN

Coding base by Sky!