locked out of heaven
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
But you tell me with your eyes what you need
Normally Morgan was inclined to push away flattery, but she found in this context it was welcome, a smile on her lips as she looked down and considered what to do with Neron at her mercy. Were he fully, well, functional, she'd not have a problem coming up with ideas, but with things as they were, some creativity was in order.

Leaning back a little and kneeling over Neron's hips, she reached down to unbutton his shirt, quick fingers working deftly to reveal his chest and push the material aside and off his arms. "I do actually know a lot of ways to work with someone like you. I even..." Morgan laughed, a brief moment of embarrassment taking over from the confident air she was adopting and her curls bouncing as she shook her head slightly, then regained her composure. "I even have some ropes, from a long time ago. But for now.."

With a smirk, she lifted herself back up to rest on her knees and gestured with her hands out towards her body. "I want to see what you would do given permission to touch me how you like."

It had been a while since she had felt hands on her skin, and regardless of where he began she would close her eyes and let out a breath with the slightest hum of a moan behind it.
Oh, please
Do you think that I don't know what it means?
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact
'cause i will be coming back

"Someone like me?" Neron says with the barest hint of a challenge in his voice, a smirk curling across his lips. He arches up ever so slightly as she unbuttons his shirt, pushing away dark material to reveal pale skin with the barest hints of scars, here and there. All but the deepest of wounds inflicted by his childhood have healed away, though Neron puts that down to luck. He settles back into the blankets once Morgan is straightening up again, giving him quite the glorious view of her.

And he doesn't waste the opportunity, when it's presented, his smile growing into a fanged and sly sort of grin. Cool hands run along the length of her thighs, Neron shifting to sit up as best he's able. "As you wish," he murmurs, leaning in to press a kiss to the soft skin of her throat, even as one hand explores the curve of her hips, curling around to rest against the small of her back.

Pressing her deliciously closer, his kisses drop down over her collarbones towards the swell of her bosom, Neron humming a note of appreciation as he wreaths himself in her warmth.

in a phrase to cut these lips,
i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
Morgan nodded, having thought that what she had meant was rather obvious; perhaps Neron wanted it said out loud. "Yes, someone like you. Someone who wants to be told what to do and controlled. That is what you want, isn't it? I've been noticing the way you respond to things..." There was, between the easy smirk and tone, a little bit of uncertainty, this all still too new for her to be absolutely sure she knew everything he wanted.

He responded to her command wonderfully, Morgan leaning close and tilting her head up as his fingers explored her skin, finding that the odd cool of his touch was almost refreshing, making each contact just that bit more noticeable. As Neron moved to her breasts a true moan left Morgan's lips, the passion of it surprising even herself a little as her hands came up to push into his hair, encouraging his mouth and hands.

"I want you." She said simply, her fingers tightening as she imagined what they could do if Neron were not Ascended, her hips rocking slightly at the thought of it.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

"In a sense, I suppose yes," Neron murmurs, his voice quiet and intimate given that he's speaking, for the most part, into the soft curves of her flesh. "My family had quite a twisted way of keeping us close, of teaching us what was acceptable and what wasn't. Pain became a thrill to me - that's why I needed to get rid of it." Hence his Ascension. But there are a few times, lately, where he's not sure whether that was completely the right choice. Times like right now.

Still, it isn't quite like the thrill that shivers up the length of his spine to hear Morgan say that she wants him, Neron savouring the moans that he coaxes from her, the reaction from his touch. "There's a way," he says suddenly, the words slipping out before he can find a way to phrase it a bit more delicately.

Drawing back and gazing up at her with hooded eyes, he flashes a lopsided smile. "There's a place in the Hollowed Grounds, blessed by Frey. It restores those kinds of... feelings, to Ascended."

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
It was strange, Neron talking so calmly and completely as she began to feel the overwhelming surges of arousal rising through her body, but Morgan found it was hard to be anything but pleased with the way Neron was touching her, the brush of his lips against her skin as delicious as his fingers and palms. Eyes closed she listened, body moving and reacting under his hands without thought. "Is it only pain you want, though?" She asked, one hand sliding across his jaw and her thumb gently stroking his bottom lip.

When he said there was a way for them to both feel the same way, her eyes opened, Morgan looking down with equal amounts confusion and relief, though the news she'd have to travel the Grounds for it brought up some immediate concerns. "How private is this place?" She asked; not wanting to let the heat in her dissipate she reached to grab Neron's wrist hard and pull his hand towards her thighs, between her legs where she was wet and warm, keen to use his fingers in the absence of anything else.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

"Pain is pleasure if you want it enough," Neron points out with a crooked smile, leaning into the touch of her hand against his jaw and pressing his lips to the pad of her thumb, nipping at it gently as if to demonstrate. "So to answer your question, no. I suppose it isn't all I want." Even without the physical tells of arousal on his part, there's no doubt that he enjoys everything about Morgan and the way she responds to him, Neron's smile growing as she snatches at his hand.

"As private as you want it to be," he whispers, honestly not knowing the answer in earnest but knowing that he'll make it private if that's what Morgan wants. To feel the wetness between her legs is enough to have him surging up to catch her lips in another kiss, deft fingers exploring further, until he can slip one inside her. "Shall we arrange to go?" he mumbles into her mouth, apparently still keen to have this conversation.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
"I'll take your word for it." Morgan said with a half-breathed laugh, raising one eyebrow as he nipped at her thumb (though she was unable to keep up this expression in her current state, soon closing her eyes and parting her lips again as his hands worked on her body). She did not see much of an appeal in pain for herself, but she was more than willing to give it to Neron, if that was what he wanted.

It did feel good to have him under her control.

The kiss pressed to her lips as Neron entered her with his fingers had Morgan moaning into his mouth, hands tight on his shoulders and hips eagerly rolling down onto his hand; parting from him for a just a moment, she nodded, whispered the word 'yes' (good that he asked her now, before she had the chance to think and grow embarrassed about it); once she had said the single word she grabbed his jaw and pulled him back close, fingers tight on his face, holding him in a passionate, almost aggressive, kiss.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

Neron reminds himself to get in touch with Bastien and arrange a visit to the Hollowed Grounds in the near future, but honestly, compared to what's happening right now, it can wait. Her hips roll into his eager touch, the Hailstorm adding a second finger and seeking out her clit with his thumb. Lips parting at the kiss that crashes against him, he's apparently very happy to comply with what Morgan wants (was there ever any doubt?) and without a need to breathe and with no chance of getting hand cramps, he's teasingly relentless.

Finally drawing back enough that his free hand might drift over her hips, along soft skin and glorious curves to cup her breast, Neron offers a flushed smile. No matter that the flush is caused by the blood running through his veins; it doesn't change the emotion. "Where do you want me?" he asks.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
Neron's Ascension might have stopped some parts of their tryst from happening, but it had it's advantages; his hands and mouth didn't stop, a constant and almost overwhelming sensation inside her and rushing through her body as he stroked her clit, Morgan arching up tight into his body and breaking the kiss to moan, her fingers pushing into his hair and her eyes finding his, half lidded and overtaken with lust.

His question drew a smirk from her and the fingers in Neron's hair tightened, gently but firmly guiding him down to lay flat on the bed with his head held in her hands, so Morgan could easily kneel over his face and lower herself, thighs on either side of his head and a low whine leaving her as her clit and lips made contact with his mouth.

With the constant attention beforehand, and Neron's no doubt enthusiastic response to this new position, Morgan would soon be being to arch up into the air, tossing her head back and grabbing tight at Neron's hair, not letting him lean away for a moment as she came.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

The fingers tighten in his hair and that tells him all he needs to know; slumping back onto the bed and letting his hands glide up the back of Morgan's thighs, Neron is ready for her as she perches over him. Humming his appreciation for this new position, his tongue gets swiftly to work, flicking teasingly over her clit and plunging into the slick heat of her. It doesn't take long before she's arching up, the Hailstorm gazing up at the Glacier with eyes that crackle with heat, clearly pleased with his own work.

Long fingers stroke along her thighs and up to settle on her hips; if he were capable of breath, he'd be panting with exertion by now. As it is, though, there's a slow, serene calm that falls over the room, and Neron swears it feels warmer (though that can't be true on his part). "You look beautiful like this," he purrs.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
Her breaths slowly calming and her body untensing, Morgan opened her eyes to look down at Neron, a soft breath leaving her; it had been a long time since she had had quite such a release, and the affection she felt looking down was new too (almost alarming, but she was too occupied right now to give that much time). Hands moving down to cup his jaw and stroke just by his temple as Neron gave her his compliment, she smiled and just about resisted shaking her head.

"You are such a flatterer." She commented as she swung off him, sitting on her bed and looking at him laid back on her bed, unable to keep the smirk off her face at the sight. It faded though as she watched him for a moment more, that uncomfortably real affection hitting her again, and before she had even thought it over she asked: "Do you want to stay for the night?"
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

"Just because it is flattery, doesn't make it any less true," Neron purrs back, leaning into her touch regardless of how distant it feels, his fingers slipping away from her hips as she sweeps away from him. He stretches out on the bed, arms tucked behind his head, and he's just considering getting up when Morgan speaks again. They lock eyes - she sitting at the edge of the bed, he languid against the blankets, and it would be a filthy lie to say he didn't feel an accompanying prang of warmth at the idea of staying with her.

Neron had lived his life alone even before Ascending - this promise of something new, something better - it's impossible to resist. "I'd like that, if you're willing to have me," he murmurs, shifting himself upright now beside her. "Though I think we ought to decide how I'm to sequester myself out of here in the morning, before we get ourselves in too much trouble."

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Morgan
You don't leave
In the pause before he replied, Morgan wondered if she had gone too far, added something too familiar and possibly romantic to their thing, whatever it was; thankfully Neron's face turned to a smile and she leaned on his side just a little as he came to sit next to her, partially for warmth he wasn't really equipped to give. "I think we can keep it simple. We both dress as officially as we can and leave confidently - if anyone asks, I called you to my room for a very early, very secret, meeting, to do with the Ascended and the Order."

Or something like that. Some current issue. She was sure Neron could make up his own political hot-button topic for it.

"Besides, I doubt anyone will notice. We only need to get to the end of this corridor before it is no longer suspicious. At the stairs we could have been coming from any number of places." Morgan said distractedly, as she moved to climb under the covers of her bed (very thick, as was necessary in Halo, though she still shivered from the cold bedsheets as she slipped in). Gesturing for Neron to join her, she got comfy, pulling the covers up to her chin (maybe it was romantic in movies to have your blankets around your hips, but this was Halo, and it was very cold here).
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

Neron can't help but smile crookedly at her; to hear her manage to spin such a tale with such ease and confidence is more attractive than he thought possible. "That sounds simple enough. I'll make sure to undress, then, so my clothes aren't creased." And while Morgan gets herself comfortable under the covers, the Hailstorm does just that and strips down to his underwear (obviously it's black as well, don't pretend to be surprised about it).

"And what about if I should sneak up here again? Will it be a late night secret meeting instead of a very early one?" he asks, smirking over his shoulder as he carefully folds his clothes to hang them on the back of a chair. Once he's finished, he finally moves over to the bed to slip beneath the blankets next to the Warden, raising an arm that she might snuggle under it. "You know, this is the first time I've been in a bed properly since I Ascended."

i love you