locked out of heaven
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
You don't leave
But you tell me with your eyes what you need
The evening was turning to night; this time of year the skies at dusk were always beautiful, the stark white snow of the mountains contrasting the pink and orange hues that came behind the clouds. Morgan could spend hours sat by her window in her room watching the sun go down, and often she would get distracted for five minutes from her work simply looking, especially when she was tired.

She'd finally gotten herself up and was getting ready for bed, tying back her hair and setting out her clothes for the next day (as always, practical and functional with a top layer of something protective and warm. Her nightclothes, a simple white laced shirt and some loose pants, were about to come off, when there was a quiet knock at the door.

Lowering her shirt, Morgan frowned at the handle; she very rarely had visitors this late at night, and when she did the news was never good. As she went over to the door she reached for her hammer, leant against the wall, and held it loosely in her hand as she went to see who was there. Even in her night clothes, she knew she could look intimidating with her weapon and the right hard look in her eyes.
Oh, please
Do you think that I don't know what it means?
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact
'cause i will be coming back

"If you're going to hit me with that, I do hope I did something that was worth it." Neron's voice is a soft, sly whisper outside the Warden's door. He practically melts into the darkness of the corridor, with eyes like flint that pierce the shadows easily. He raises an eyebrow at the sight of Morgan, unable not to look at her dressed in less than a thousand layers. He likes what he sees, too, the Hailstorm shifting to lean against the doorframe, senses sharp for the sound of anyone approaching.

"No one saw me, and no one knows I'm here," he assures her instantly, knowing it's probably the first thing on her mind. (It definitely isn't the first thing on Neron's). "May I come in? You see, I was possessed by a sudden urge to do something reckless. And here I am."

in a phrase to cut these lips,
i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Morgan
You don't leave
Perhaps it should have been obvious, but Morgan had not at all expected to see Neron at her door. Sighing, part relief and part irritation (though that faded as he assured her no one had seen him), she put the hammer back against the wall and motioned for him to come in. "Nothing I can think of to justify using the hammer, sadly." She joked quietly as she shut the door behind him, holding the handle turned inward so the lock wouldn't click. Maybe she was being too paranoid, but the last thing she needed was rumours.

"Something reckless?" She repeated with a confused, but ever so slightly amused expression; normally anything reckless would be swiftly shut down by the Warden, but with Neron she was willing to at least hear him out. Leaning against the wall, she raised an eyebrow, waited for him to tell her just what it was he intended to do.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

Neron slips into the bedroom the moment she invites him, emerging out of the darkness and into a place he never dreamed he'd see, honestly. And yet here he is, on a whim. "I bet this is a change from when you were captain," he says, gesturing to the lofty apartments of the Palace, though in comparison to the Glacier, the rooms may as well be a grey nothing. His eyebrows raise at her question, Neron spreading his hands as if it should be obvious by his very presence before her.

"Oh, you know. Just... sneaking through the Palace where most of the guards and personnel hate my guts, up to the Warden's personal abode to sneak in and woo her with my charm. Or is that still playing it too safe for you?" He inquires, his grin wide enough to show the tips of fangs.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Morgan
You don't leave
"It is, and not one I'm fond of, really, but..." She shrugged, looking towards the window. The view over the Citadel could not be paralleled, and it would be too much of a hassle to move now. Besides, where would she go? The Warden, as much as Morgan wanted to be without vanity, ought not to live with her mother or above a tavern.

Of course, with him sneaking into her room at night, she had suspected the sort of thing he was wanting to do. It did cross her mind that she'd heard Ascended didn't quite have all the...mechanics for that, but pointing it out would likely ruin the mood, and there was certainly a mood. Morgan smirked softly and took a few steps closer, til she was able to gently touch his chin and tilt it up, looking his fangs over.

"I think that's a good idea. I hope this isn't just because you're thirsty for blood." She teased, dropping her hand and tilting her neck so one side was stretched out and exposed. Once, Morgan would not have dreamed of doing this, but this specific scenario or at least something very close had graced her imagination a few times lately.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

Neron hasn't said anything explicitly, because he still has a healthy level of respect (and a bit of fear, though it's more a tantalising amount) for the Warden. Besides which, it's all kinds of attractive to watch her come to the conclusion on her own, his chin tilting obediently up as she examines the fangs bared at her. "What kind of man do you take me for?" he says, his voice barely above a whisper, though he still manages to sound playfully appalled.

It's not a thirst for Morgan's blood that he's got, but - well, she's already realised that mechanics are against them in that regard. And this is the next best thing. So as she bares the perfect column of her neck, Neron is stepping forward, his hands slipping around her waist, ghosting across her hips, so he can lean in and press careful, teasing kisses to the soft flesh. Some things are made to be savoured, and Morgan is definitely one of them.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
Neron's question drew a soft laugh from Morgan as she fondly rolled her eyes. "The kind of man that comes to my room late at night." There was more she could say, about how she'd already seen just how willing he was serve her; not every man would kneel before the Warden on the side of the road, but Neron had revelled in the opportunity. It was pleasing to see the same look in his eyes now, a hunger that she knew went beyond what her blood could give him.

There was relief in him finally touching her as she'd wanted him to for some time now, the hands around her waist soft but still there; Morgan laid one of her own hands over his on her waist and the other on his chest, fingers tightening in the fabric of his shirt as her neck was kissed and she felt an immediate pang of need run through her, causing her to gasp quietly.

"I was...hoping you might come to see me like this." She admitted, whispering it out into the room.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

There's something intoxicating about the moment, her touch leaving a warmth spreading into his flesh that Morgan will feel more than Neron, as time goes on. Just because he can't experience the heat or the physical pleasure (until his teeth pierce her flesh, at least, and we're getting there), it doesn't stop the thrill that runs down his spine to hear that she's been hoping for this. She'll be able to feel his smile now, too, fangs drifting, teasing over her neck, promising more.

"I would have come sooner, but I was worried you might really hit me with that hammer. It might not hurt, but it makes a very formidable deterrent, you know." A kneecapped Ascended may not howl will pain, but the hobbling is nonetheless inconvenient. Neron clasps her closer, humming a note of indulgent mischief. But he hasn't come all this way to disappoint her.

And so, being careful to choose a place near the crook of her neck, easily hidden by layers, Neron slips his fangs into her veins. And the whipcrack of pleasure, of arousal, is nearly instant. His hand smooths along Morgan's back, fingers twining into her hair, as blood wells like rubies against his lips, flooding through the length of him.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
Morgan softly laughed under her breath, shaking her head while giving him a look he'd be very familiar with by now. "Neron. If you think I'm actually going to hit you by this point, I think you have massively misunderstood how I feel." The smile stayed on her lips until he bit into her neck, when the sudden rush of arousal, more intense than the first time as she was doing this for entirely different reasons, caused her to moan gently, quietly by his ear; a sound for Neron alone, her hand coming to push into his hair as he drank.

Once she would have been horrified by the idea of an Ascended taking her blood but now she had seen it was much more than that, especially when it was someone you cared for; heat spread through her body from where his fangs pierced her flesh down and over her skin, Morgan instinctively pressing her body closer to Neron's as it grew almost overwhelming, desire to touch and feel him stronger in her now than it had ever been.

His skin did feel oddly cool as she moved her hand up into his shirt but she didn't care, her fingers gently tracing up over his ribs and resting on his chest, her other hand still tight in his hair. "Gods, that's good." Morgan whispered, the words becoming obscured by the end by a laugh and a moan at once, the sound breathy and strained.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

"A man can dream, Morgan," Neron murmurs, a slow smile creeping across his face, but there's not really time to discuss his particular proclivities before he's sinking his teeth into her neck and all rational thought flees his mind. It's a roar of sensation that has him arcing against her, and were it not for the unfortunate situation that all Ascended share in the bedroom, he'd certainly be showing her how good it makes him feel too.

Clasping her closer, he hums a note of agreement into her neck, and were it not for the fact that this is the first time he's done something like this with the Warden (the time at the roadside doesn't count given the lifesaving nature of the event), he might have pushed his luck a little more. But although they stay entwined with one another, Neron does withdraw his fangs, the aftershock of the arousal vibrating through him. "Good is one word for it," he mumbles, laughing softly.

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
Neron took his teeth away from her neck, but the heat they had brought didn't leave Morgan, especially not as they were still holding each other. While she knew all the things stopping them, she wanted nothing more than to fall into bed in that moment, caution and reality to the wind and nothing but simple pleasure and a good night.

Maybe they could get somewhere close.

Smiling coyly, she tightened the hand already in his shirt and began to walk backwards towards the bed, taking Neron with her; as they reached it she would flip their positions then push him down, so he was sat on her bed with her stood before him. Of course, if he showed any resistance then she would stop, but from what she'd learnt so far about Neron, she suspected he wasn't at all going to be displeased.

Gently she let her hand go down to trace fingers over his jaw, reaching his chin and tilting his head up. "You didn't think you were just going to get to bite me and leave, did you?"
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

In those first few seconds after the fact, Neron busies himself with the heat of her skin and the copper tang of the blood in his mouth. He uses the cuff of his sleeve to carefully dab away the red still oozing from the wound, when suddenly Morgan is tugging him forward. He follows - of course he does, caught in orbit around her - on heavy, clumsy feet, with cheeks already starting to flush. There's no resistance in him when she flips their positions, the Hailstorm finding himself sitting obediently before Morgan on the bed.

"I should certainly hope not," he purrs to her, and even if the touch of her fingers is little more than a pleasant sort of pressure against his jaw, he melts into it, chin tilting up so he can meet her gaze. "That wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me, would it? I suppose I'm here until you decide it's time for me to go."

i love you
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
The way Neron immediately, willingly, let himself be handled and touched spoke to something in his nature that might not have been obvious to everyone; Morgan smiled faintly, happy to see submission in him and happier to play into that. Maybe Neron couldn't respond in all the ways expected of an evening in the bedroom, but she was sure she knew how to at least make him feel like he could.

"Stay there." She told him, stepping back and as slowly as she could (attempting to make what was often a very functional and unmindful action sexual) undressing, revealing her freckled, toned body, it's many scars a part of the tapestry that wove around her curvy hips and stomach; Morgan's hair fell in curls down over her breasts, spilling across her shoulders - the Warden did not often give herself into displays of feminine beauty, or at least not knowingly, but her relationship with Neron had been entirely about self indulgence.

The slight, knowing smirk back on her face she then moved back to the bed and this time knelt over Neron, pushing his chest with one hand gently to move him to lay back. "You look good, beneath a woman." She commented, arousal still thrumming through her from the bite and reigniting at the sight of his eyes looking up at hers.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron
so leave yourself intact

There's no doubt that Neron's nature is a complex one, his reasoning borne of an upbringing that has left its own scars. He likes to believe he's making the most of it, though - and hell, it seems to be doing the trick, given the sight of Morgan before him. She tells him to stay and so of course he stays, the Hailstorm letting his eyes wander over her, freckles and scars and curves, and whilst he can't display any physical signs of interest, it's undoubtedly there. Self-indulgence certainly seems to be the flavour of the evening, Neron responding automatically to the hand that presses against his chest.

Then Morgan is astride him, the heat of her enough to make his hands want to wander, though he gets the impression that she's not going to just let him do such a thing. "Not just any woman," he murmurs. "However I look, I guarantee that it's not as good as you look from down here." A smile curls at his lips. "Beautiful."

i love you