for the general
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
dear deimos,
I promised I'd come soon, and I think I'm ready.

I've been good since I last saw you, I'm getting excited about exploring more, maybe moving. It doesn't feel like such a cop out anymore, I'm happy.

I'm coming to visit a week from now, I'll be there at noon. I'm holding you to it hellhound, be there or be...
here Aisha had drawn a square across the parchment, the corner smudged down into the next line.

I'll be seeing you,
AISHA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254

Aisha,

I am glad to hear you have continued to be well.

However, I would not consider it a cop out at any point. Sometimes it is the circumstances. Sometimes it is simply the right time.

You are more than welcome to roam and explore here. See if it is suitable and to your liking. Bring your furs. We have some work to do.

(She won’t be able to see the vague head tilt at he examined the square; not understanding the joke at all, shrugging it away as some other implication).

I will meet you at the portal. If you are late there is a mandatory ten laps around the Citadel as punishment.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos